- We watched the film and everybody was saying that he just turned into the Incredible Hulk the last four minutes of the game, just killing people and running over and tackling whoever had the ball.
- Just watch the film... I don’t know what people are saying, but I’m not too worried about it anymore. All I can do is go out there and play hard and try and help my team win, and that’s what I’m going to keep doing.
- Adversity not slowing Urlacher's meteoric rise (in English).
- After being dubbed "overrated".
- Brian said, ‘You made me look bad.’ I said, ‘You make my whole team look bad,’ He’s a great player. I was just lucky.
- Tom Brady's commentary after his victory over the Bears.
- "You can call it ugly if you want, but I'd call it a win."
- http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/chi2006.htm (Recovered 1/06/2007)
- Urlacher commentary after the Bears' come from behind victory against the Cardinals.
- "We've got a quarterback who comes in off the bench and leads us to a victory, and they boo [Rex Grossman] right out of the gate," Poor guy. Lucky for him he's resilient and he came back and led us to two scoring drives. But man, it's tough."
Reporter: What do you think of the commercial with LaDainian Tomlinson?
Urlacher: I haven't seen it. What happens?
Reporter: He shreds the Bears defense for a touchdown.
Urlacher: Wow. It must be a video game. Is it a video game?
Reporter: No, it’s not a video game. It's a commercial.
Urlacher: How did he do the last time we played them? Look at the stats. See how he did.
- Bears defense hoping that life doesn't imitate art
- Urlacher comments on a Nike commercial that features Tomlinson darting past several Bears defenders en route to a touchdown.
Many Days Later
Tomlinson: I'm pretty sure they are not happy about it. In fact, somebody sent me something that Urlacher said to ask me how many yards I had the last time I played them four years ago. So there you go. That tells me how they feel about it.
- This just doesn't ad up
- Tomlinson responds to Urlacher's comments.
- Brady's sidestep a telling sidelight
- Brady and Urlacher converse after a play in which Brady eluded Urlacher.
Shawne Merriman: On Sunday you don't have to talk no more - you just go out and do it and what you are doing will do the talking for you. That can stop their talk.
- Merriman holds tongue at criticism from Bears.
- Merriman retaliates against Urlacher's criticism.
|This article about a sports figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|