Bringing Down the House (film)
- You are such an ass... (drinks water) ... set to this company.
- Ashley! Who are you doing here?
- You lock me out, no money, no place to go, a sister got to get her cheese on.
- I do believe I'm stoned.
- [guns fired] Pussies
- [to Charlene] You messed with the wrong W.A.S.P., bitch.
- Oh, I can't talk about it 'cause gangsta people will come to my house and cut me.
- [Reading an article from an adult magazine] The girl had double D cups. I put my mouth on her nipple.
- Georgey: [reading an article from an adult magazine] Dad, what's a rack?
- Peter: It's a country.
- Howie: I'd like to dip you in Cheez Wiz and spread you all over a Ritz cracker, if I'm not being too stuble.
- Charlene: Boy, you some kind of freaky!
- Howie: Oh, you have no idea. You got me straight trippin' boo!
- Mrs. Kline: We have to brush your hair differently. You look like a fag.
- Peter: I message for you. Howie says, "The cool points out the window and you got him all twisted up in the game."
- Charlene: That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
- Charlene: I kicked it off the heezy and bounced... for real, though!
- Peter: What did you just say?
- Ashley: [to Peter, about Charlene] What is she doing here?
- Charlene: Oh. Get used to it, twiggy; you're going to be seeing a lot more of me around here!
- Ashley: [to Peter, about Charlene] Not without a broom in your hand.
- Charlene: If I HAVE a broom, it's only because I'm here to sweep up the white trash!
- Ashley: Save it for the Y.M.C.A, Jemimah.
- Charlene: Bitch! I will kick the bulimia out of your ass!
- Mrs. Arness: [to Charlene] Oh, just one moment... you know, there's a lovely, sad, Negro spiritual...
- [Sarah chokes on her food]
- Mrs. Arness: Ivy's brother used to... uh, are you all right?
- [Sarah nods weakly and takes a sip of her drink]
- Mrs. Arness: Anyway, Ivy's brother used to sing this when he came in from the tobbaco fields...
- [beings to sing]
- Mrs. Arness: Mmmm... "Mama, is master going to sell us tomorrow? Yes, yes, yes! Mama, is master going to sell us tomorrow? Yes, yes, yes! Mama... is master going to sell ME to-mor-or-or-row..."
- Howie: Do me a favor, precious: don't ever scare me like that again, or I'm going to give you a nasty spanking... if I'm not being too subtle!
- Charlene: [smiles] He's such a damn freak!
- Peter: Charlene, what is this particular taste? It's familiar, yet... what is it, some sort of an herb, like sage?
- Charlene: Naw... it's more like a milk of mint.
- Peter: Well, whatever it is, the taste is explosive!
- Charlene: Well, good then! Enjoy!
- Mike: (Charlene's hanging Mike by his feet off the top of a house after finding out he got rough with Sarah to have sex with her) Please don't kill me! Oh God! Pull me up!
- Charlene: Yo Sarah! Mike has something he wants to say,
- Charlene: Say sorry!
- Mike: I'm sorry!
- Charlene: Say sorry!
- Mike: (louder) I'm sorry!
- Charlene: Say no means no!
- Mike: No means no!
- (Ashley is beating up Charlene)
- Ashley: Compliments of Tae-Bo: 2 hours a day 5 days a week.
- (Charlene beats up Ashley then shoves her face in a toilet)
- Charlene: Compliments of the hood: 24 hours a day all my life!
- Charlene: Pretend I'm your wife. Talk dirty to me.
- Peter: Um, okay... I wanna kiss you A LOT!
- Charlene: No no no! Dirtier...
- Peter: I wanna give you - an aromatherapy massage!
- Charlene: Try harder!
- Peter: I wanna have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with you!
- Charlene: I give up!
- Everything he needed to know about life, she learned in prison.
- Bring It.
- Steve Martin - Peter Sanderson
- Queen Latifah - Charlene Morton
- Eugene Levy - Howie Rottman
- Joan Plowright - Virginia Arness
- Jean Smart - Kate Sanderson
- Kimberly J. Brown - Sarah Sanderson
- Angus T. Jones - Georgey Sanderson
- Missi Pyle - Ashley