Jump to navigation Jump to search
Broken Saints is an award winning animated comic series.
|This comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I don't understand. Not that I expect life to make sense - that's asking too much.
- The scent of urine is doing wonders for my mood. I guess alleys aren't posh enough to piss in, christ!
- Work work, work, work, die. You'd think I was a protestant.
- Now I don't know much of anything, except that I'm being watched 24/7. Like the TV show. Without the chickens...or the stripper. Not that I care. We're all voyeurs. Let them watch.
- Maybe you fell charm to my one-two of dazzling charm and boyish good looks. Makes all the closet pedophiles go wibbly.
- You give your life to God...all of it. If I die today, I die in bliss. For I believe.
- My brain floats like a dumpling, swollen in a soup of adrenaline. And my faith abandons me.
- Life is illusion. The only real thing is compassion - the bonds we share with others. Without them, we suffer alone.