Bubsy was a cartoon bobcat character in a platform game much like the 2-D games of the early nineties similar to Mario and Sonic. Bubsy wears his white trademark Exclamation! shirt but no pants or shoes. The enemies and objectives of Bubsy Bobcat tended to vary from game to game, but Bubsy's comedic "purrsonality" remained basically the same.
Bubsy TV special
- What could possibly go wrong.
Bubsy: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind
Released [US:January 1, 1993]
- What could possibly go wrong? ~Cheesewheels of Doom
- Did I mention I don't like heights? ~Forbidden Plummet
- More like a bridge too short. ~A Bridge Too Fur
- Hey, whatever blows your hair back! ~Fair Conditioning
- Hey, I thought I saw Elvis back there! ~Night of the Bobcat
- Shouldn't that be 'fearless'? Uh-oh... ~Our Furless Leader
- Well, it worked for Clint. ~The Good, The Bad and the Woolies
- Go ahead, make my day! ~A Fistful of Yarn
- My contract does not mention pain! ~Dances with Woolies
- Hey, I didn't write this stuff!!! ~Beavery Careful
- Next time, I get a stunt-cat! ~Rock around the Croc
- Is there a veterinarian in the audience? ~Claws for Alarm
- That's it! I'm outta here! You can't make me. ~Eye of the Bobcat
- What, and give up show business? ~No Time to Paws
- Somebody dial 911!!! ~Lethal Woolie
- Whoah, are you still playing this thing?! ~A Farewell to Woolies
Released [US:April 3, 1994]
- Nothing can stop me now!
- A penguin saved is a penguin earned.
- Do you believe in miracles!?
- I win! I win!
- I like it!
- Surely you jest?
- Pilot's license? What for?
- Who wrote this stuff?
- Another swine mess...
- Remember: I am a trained purr-fessional.
- Aw, nuts!
- Is there a doctor in the house!?
- Is the writers' strike over yet?
- Go for Baroque!
- Ooh, I think I Baroque something!
- That's it!
- Keep it up, JUST KEEP IT UP!
- I'll be back!
- I am not!
- Oh, yeah!
- I think so.
- The hamhocks strike back!
- This is definitely contagious.
- That's a neat trick.
- Keep this under wrap.
Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tails
Released [US:December 1, 1994]
- Oh sure, let's all torch the Bubster. ~Go Ask Alice!, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dummer and Alice Doesn't Live Around Here Anymore.; Alice in Wonderland
- Pilot's license? What for? ~Out on a Limb, Highly Stung and Jungle Furvor; Jack and the Beanstalk
- Keep it up! Just keep it up! ~Rushing Roulette, Desert Storm and Bubsy and the Beast; Ali Baba & the 40 Thieves
- Who do I look like? Flipper? ~Run Silent; Run Deep, Bubble Trouble and Reservoir Cats; 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Nothing can stop me now! ~Sugar and Spice, Rock Around the Choc and Cat on a Hot Chocolate Roof; Hansel & Gretel
Released [US: October 31, 1996]
- Now, what would a platform game be without platforms hmm. I wonder if there's any extra lives up there?
- Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie!
- Oh look! An arrow! Aren't these game designers wonderful?
- Just like Mom used to make!
- (Unintelligible) What buttons did you press?
- Lucky thing I'm a cartoon.
- It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Released [US: October 31, 2017]
- Others' license? What for?
- One woolie out, and a lot more to go!
- Take that, you cotton-gobbling monster!
- Makes so much sense! Why didn't I think of this before?