Bugs Bunny's Lunar Tunes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Did you ever had the feeling you was being watched?
- It's about time someone shrunk his ego down to size!
- Well. All's well that ends well. Good job! [shakes hands with the Instant Martians] It's been surreal! Nice to meet ya! [to K9] A pleasure!
- [last lines] Sorry, Doc! But, that's the way the ball bounces.
- Daffy Duck: Duck Dodgers in the 24th...
- Bugs Bunny: Oh brother!
- Daffy Duck: Century? Say, what is this, a theme park? I don't do theme parks.
- Daffy Duck: Of course, I did sort of, blow up the planet in the process.
- [The audience boos as the cartoon ends]
- Marvin the Martian: The persecution rests!
- Judge: Dispense with this witness.
- Daffy Duck: Dispense?! [screams as Marvin the Martian fires up the dispense ray] Bugs, ol' chum! Don’t just sit there! Do something! Anything! [Bugs shrugs, then, ducks as Daffy gets shrunk]