Bullshit (also bullcrap) is a common English expletive which may be shortened to the euphemism bull or the initialism BS. In British English, "bollocks" is a comparable expletive, although "bullshit" is more common. It is mostly a slang profanity term meaning "nonsense", especially in a rebuking response to communication or actions viewed as deceiving, misleading, disingenuous, unfair or false. As with many expletives, the term can be used as an interjection or as many other parts of a speech, and can carry a wide variety of meanings.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You know what? There's a jetstream of bullshit coming out of your mouth, my friend ...
- One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit.
- I need some fresh air, the stench of the bullshit is choking me.
- Henno (Ross Kemp), Ultimate Force
- Let the bullshit blow in the breeze.
- Pharcyde, Labcabincalifornia (1995)
- He has a BS in BS.
- Lethal Weapon 4 (1998)
- …I expected Dracula to come jumping out any second. If he did I'd have held up a cross, cause he's allergic to bullshit.
- Richard Pryor at the end of track 9 "Religion" on his 1971 comedy album "Craps (After Hours)".
- Hey, Upham, careful you don't step in the bullshit!
- Walter White: Now that we're in control, no one else gets hurt.
- Jesse Pinkman: You keep saying that, and it's bullshit every time!
- Breaking Bad Say My Name written by Thomas Schnauz
- Good luck walks and bullshit flies.
- "Intermission", by the Scissor Sisters
- Achoo! … Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.
- Detective Spooner I, Robot (2004) written by Jeff Vintar and Akiva Goldsman
- Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.