Bullshit (also bullcrap) is a common English expletive which may be shortened to the euphemism bull or the initialism BS. In British English, "bollocks" is a comparable expletive, although "bullshit" is more common. It is mostly a slang profanity term meaning "nonsense", especially in a rebuking response to communication or actions viewed as deceiving, misleading, disingenuous, unfair or false. As with many expletives, the term can be used as an interjection or as many other parts of a speech, and can carry a wide variety of meanings.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You know what? There's a jetstream of bullshit coming out of your mouth, my friend ...
- One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit.
- I need some fresh air, the stench of the bullshit is choking me.
- Henno (Ross Kemp), Ultimate Force
- Hey, Upham, careful you don't step in the bullshit!
- Let the bullshit blow in the breeze.
- Pharcyde, Labcabincalifornia (1995)
- He has a BS in BS.
- Lethal Weapon 4 (1998)
- Good luck walks and bullshit flies.
- "Intermission", by the Scissor Sisters