Bumblebee (stylized as BumbleBee, also known as Transformers: Bumblebee) is a 2018 American science fiction action film centered on the Transformers character of the same name. It is a reboot of the Transformers film franchise, and the first Transformers film not to be directed by Michael Bay.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Sorry I'm late! Hit a little traffic.
- You're making a mistake. I don't wanna hurt anybody...
- [last spoken words] I'll never talk!
- [to Charlie, speaking from the radio] Thank you so much for giving me my voice.
- Autobots, fall back! Get to the tower!
- Cybertron has fallen.
- [to B-127] We will fight on, but we must find refuge first. I've found a planet that's well hidden. Earth. You will travel there and establish a base for us. Once we've gathered the others, we'll join you. You must protect the planet. If the Decepticons find it, then our people are truly finished. Now go!
- Good luck soldier, I'll buy you some time.
- [after Charlie unlocks a message from Optimus] B-127, I pray this message finds you. Our war rages on. Planet Earth... Survival...
- Old friend, you kept this planet safe. Because of you, we have a future, B-127.
- [Jumps down and more Decepticons arrive] Decepticons, attack!
- Ravage, eject!
- [arriving on Earth] Earth, how underwhelming.
- Our scanners range is limited. Your infrastructure is primitive. But combined, they could be quite powerful.
- We have a common enemy, Agent Burns. There's a war raging on our planet. If B-127 isn't found, that war may find it's way here.
- No more running! No more hiding! B-127, you're a traitor and a coward. Tell us where Optimus Prime is hiding!
- They're all coming here. This is our chance to wipe out the Autobot Resistance for good.
- [on B-127] His memory cells are fried. Finish him.
- [to Dr. Powell] Thank you for your hospitality, Friend Powell. [to Dropkick] He is all yours.
- [arriving on Earth] The indigenous life is even more primitive than I expected.
- [after disintegrating a human] Hm, I like the way they pop.
- [on B-127] Why isn't he fighting back? Why don't you fight?!
- You sound like a little bumblebee. I'm gonna call you that from now on. Bumblebee. It matches your outfit too.
- People can be terrible about things they don't understand.
- Bee, I can't go with you. [tearfully] You've got people out there that need you. And so do I. [pause] I gotta let you go.
- [tearfully] Thank you for... for making me feel like me again. I'll never forget you. [she and Bee embrace] Goodbye, Bumblebee.
- [Bee transforms into a Camaro] No way. Are you kidding me? Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time? Oh my God!
- You know, there's this quote that I like. "The darkest nights produce the brightest stars."
- [During a battle on Cybertron between the Autobots and the Decepticons]
- Ratchet: They've broken through the front lines!
- Arcee: I've lost contact with the capital!
- Wheeljack: There's too many of them!
- Brawn: Stand fast! [gets shot]
- [The Decepticons continue to attack]
- Ratchet: Finish them!
- [Optimus Prime arrives, takes down two Decepticon soldiers]
- Optimus Prime: Where's B-127?
- B-127: [arriving after taking down some Decepticons] Sorry I'm late, hit a little traffic. [Noticing more Decepticons arriving] Uh, Optimus?
- Soundwave: [Jumps down and more Decepticons arrive] Decepticons, attack!
- Optimus Prime: Autobots, fall back! Get to the tower!
- Shockwave: Destroy the launch pad! Let none escape!
- Optimus Prime: Cybertron has fallen. Get to the escape pods! There are other Autobots scattered across the galaxy! We must reach them if we hope to survive!
- B-127: Optimus, this is our home. We have to fight for it.
- [last lines]
- Optimus Prime: Old friend, you kept this planet safe. Because of you, we have a future, B-127.
- Bumblebee: [speaking from the radio] My name is Bumblebee.
- [They watch as more Autobot escape pods enter Earth's atmosphere.]