Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buso Renkin (Japanese: 武装錬金) is a manga series written and drawn by Nobuhiro Watsuki. The manga was adapted into an anime television series which ran on TV Tokyo from 2006 to 2007; it was directed by Takao Kato and produced by Xebec.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Another New Life [1.04]
- Koushaku: [to Kazuki] I want to live. I told you before, everyone values his own life above all else. I'll do anything in order to be able to live. What about you? You died once, didn't you? If you don't want to live, then you should just die. You, who merely exists, are telling me to die like this? To accept my illness as fate and just die?
To Protect Someone [1.05]
- Washio: It's in the nature of all living things to fear death. To me, having lived in the wild, that is completely understandable. What my master has done is not wrong. You probably wouldn't want to die like that either. If you swear to leave my master alone, I'll let you go. Fearing death and trying to escap[e] it is not disgraceful, nor evil.
- Kazuki: But if I run... someone else will die instead. How can I stand aside? How can I lose?! How can I let Tokiko-san die?
An Intermediate Existence [1.15]
- [at the beach]
- Tokiko: [wearing a swimsuit] What is it? Is something unusual?
- Kazuki: Oh no, it's nothing strange. [points to Tokiko's navel] It's just that your navel is exposed...
- Tokiko: [covers her navel] Don't point! I only bought this because it was the only one they had. It couldn't be helped! And anyway, you've seen my navel before, haven't you?
- Okakura: You've seen it?
- Kazuki: Did I?
- Tokiko: I told you to stop looking!
- Saa-chan: They're so intimate!
- Chii-chin: Or rather, it's like something out of a junior high school student's diary...
- Victor: Despair can never defeat hope.