Jump to navigation Jump to search
Caitlyn Marie Jenner (born 28 October 1949), formerly known as Bruce Jenner, is an American television personality and retired Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete. Previously identifying publicly as a male, Jenner revealed her identity as a trans woman in April 2015 and publicly announced her name change from Bruce to Caitlyn in a July 2015 Vanity Fair cover story. Her name and gender change became official in September 2015.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
|This activism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think, like a lot of people on this issue, I have really changed my thinking here to, ‘I don’t ever want to stand in front of anybody’s happiness.’ That’s not my job, okay? If that word – ‘marriage’ – is really, really that important to you, I can go with it.
- Gay marriage... I'm a traditionalist. I'm older than most people in the audience. I kind of like tradition, and it's always been a man and a woman. I'm thinking, 'I don't quite get it'.
- I have gotten more flak for being a conservative Republican than I have for being trans.
- Speech at the University of Pennsylvania (February 2016).
- People stubs
- Activists stubs
- LGBT people
- 1949 births
- Living people
- People from New York (state)
- Track and field athletes
- Sportspeople from the United States
- Businesspeople from the United States
- Memoirists from the United States
- Women authors
- Olympic gold medalists
- Women from the United States
- Transgender and transsexual women
- Women born in the 20th century
- Television personalities
- Women media personalities