Cameron Troy Duncan (20 April 1986 – 12 November 2003) was a writer and director from New Zealand.
- Freedom is taking so much for granted, when you don't appreciate the small things that you have.
- When I die it's not me that will be affected. It's the ones I leave behind.
- When your time is up, your time is up, and you've just got to pray to God that you've done something worthwhile with your life.
- If there is one thing that I have learnt for all I've been through – it's that you only regret the things you didn't do.
- The one thing I don't wanna be is, I don't wanna be forgotten. And I think I've done a pretty good job of that.
Quotes about Duncan
- He was amazing. You see a lot of work from young film-makers and this kid was the real thing. It was stunning, frightening how clever he was at that age.