Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Canadians love Canada, a lot.
- Ryan McMahon, "Why I Won't Be Attending Canada's 150th Birthday Party" (18 June 2016), Colonization Road, CBC FirstHand
- Our church has had a lot of bad dealings with those demon-possessed Canadians! A big Canadian flag flies at our church upside-down, the international symbol of distress. We fly it day and night, to educate and warn people about the fagi-nazi regime just to the north of us. Canadians are afraid of their tyrannical fag-run government. You can determine for yourself about Canada, and keep as far away from them as you can.
- Canadians are just too damn polite.
- Canada’s demographic situation is similar to the rest of the developed world — a large population moving toward retirement and hardly any young people in the replacement generation coming up.
- Encyclopedic article on Canadians at Wikipedia