Cardcaptor Sakura (カードキャプターさくら , Kādokyaputā Sakura?), also known as Card Captor Sakura (with the space) and often abbreviated as CCS, is a magical girl manga series from the well-known all-female artist team CLAMP. It is about a girl named Sakura Kinomoto who opens a book one day and becomes the "cardcaptor"-someone charged with collecting the Clow Cards, which were scattered from the book. She is helped by Syaoran Li, Cerberus (nicknamed Kero by Sakura), and her friend Tomoyo Daidouji. Throughout both the manga and anime series, Syaoran and Sakura have feelings for one another, which they finally reveal to each other in the end.
In 2018, a second anime series, Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card, is set take place two years after The Sealed Card movie.
- 1 Season One
- 1.1 Sakura and the Mysterious Book
- 1.2 Sakura's Wonderful Friend
- 1.3 Sakura's Heart-Racing First Date
- 1.4 Sakura's Tiring Day
- 1.5 Sakura, Panda and a Cute Shop
- 1.6 Sakura and Her Memories of Her Mother
- 1.7 Sakura's First Attempt as a Thief
- 1.8 Sakura's Rival Appears
- 1.9 Sakura and the Mysterious Broach
- 1.10 Sakura and the Sports Day of Flowers
- 1.11 Sakura, Tomoyo and the Mansion
- 1.12 Sakura's Never-Ending Day
- 1.13 Sakura and the Elephant's Test of Strength
- 1.14 Sakura, Toya and Cinderella
- 1.15 Sakura and Kero's Big Fight
- 1.16 Sakura and the Rainbow of Memories
- 1.17 Sakura's Scary Test of Courage
- 1.18 Sakura, Yukito and the Summer Festival
- 1.19 Sakura and the Summer Holiday Homework
- 1.20 Transfer Student vs. Sakura
- 1.21 Sakura's Long Marathon Race
- 1.22 Sakura and Her kind Father
- 1.23 Sakura, Toyomo and a Wonderful Song
- 1.24 Sakura's Little Adventure
- 1.25 Sakura and One More Sakura
- 1.26 Sakura and the Wonderful Teacher
- 1.27 Sakura and the Shrine of Memories
- 1.28 Sakura and the Enchanted Cards
- 1.29 Sakura's Sweet Cooking
- 1.30 Sakura and the Injured Card
- 1.31 Sakura and the Nameless Book
- 1.32 Sakura, Kero and Syaoran
- 1.33 Sakura's Freezing Ice-Skating Experience
- 1.34 Sakura, Yukito and the Midday Moon
- 1.35 Sakura's Wonderful Christmas
- 2 Season Two (Episodes 36-46)
- 2.1 Sakura and the Snowy School Term
- 2.2 Sakura and Tyomo's Lost Voice
- 2.3 Sakura's Fun Strawberry Picking Adventure
- 2.4 Sakura's Dizzy Fever Day
- 2.5 Sakura and the Sakura from the Dream
- 2.6 Sakura, Syaoran and the Sea of Sand
- 2.7 Sakura and the Blacked-out School Festival
- 2.8 Sakura's Farewell to Meiling
- 2.9 Sakura, Kero and the Mysterious Teacher
- 2.10 Sakura and the Last Card
- 2.11 Sakura and the Final Judgement
- 3 Season Three (Episodes 47-70)
- 3.1 Sakura and the Mysterious Transfer Student
- 3.2 Sakura and the Awakened Star Key
- 3.3 Sakura and the Dangerous Piano
- 3.4 Sakura and the Invisible Threads
- 3.5 Sakura and the Panicky Bike
- 3.6 Sakura and the Giant Teddy Bear
- 3.7 Sakura's Sheep Warning
- 3.8 Sakura and the Calendar of Memories
- 3.9 Sakura and Sakura in Wonderland
- 3.10 Sakura, Kero and the Sweet Meeting
- 3.11 Sakura, Syaoran and the Elevator
- 3.12 Sakura and Double Trouble
- 3.13 Sakura, Tomoyo and the Ball Trap
- 3.14 Sakura and Her Precious Friend
- 3.15 Sakura, the Cards and a Present
- 3.16 Sakura and the Mysterious Fortune
- 3.17 Sakura, the Pool and a Huge Wave
- 3.18 Sakura and the Snow-Blowing Ski Class
- 3.19 Sakura, Yukito and the Vanishing Power
- 3.20 Sakura's Most Beloved Person
- 3.21 Sakura and the Tsukimine Shrine
- 3.22 Sakura, the Past and Clow Reed
- 3.23 Sakura Meets Clow Reed
- 3.24 Sakura and Her True Feelings
- 4 Feature Films (2002-2005)
- 5 About Cardcaptor Sakura
- 6 Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card (Episodes 71-93)
- 6.1 Sakura and the Two Bears
- 6.2 Sakura and the Clear Cards
- 6.3 Sakura and the Room with No Exit
- 6.4 Sakura's Heavy Rain Alert
- 6.5 Sakura and the Lovely Transfer Student
- 6.6 Sakura Feels a Pull at the Flower Viewing
- 6.7 Sakura, the Rabbit and the Song of the Moon
- 6.8 Sakura and a Game of Tag in the Garden
- 6.9 Sakura, a Clock and a Hide-and-Seek Game
- 6.10 Sakura's Thrilling Aquarium Visit
- 6.11 Sakura and the Sleeping Labyrinth
- 6.12 Sakura and the Upside-down Penguin
- 6.13 Sakura and the Ball Tournament of Ice
- 6.14 Sakura and Meiling's Return
- 6.15 Sakura, the Shrine and the Zoo
- 6.16 Sakura's Nostalgic Viewing Party
- 6.17 Sakura and Meiling's Friend
- 6.18 Sakura and the Crazy Sweets
- 6.19 Sakura and the Fire and Water Birds
- 6.20 Sakura and Akiho's Lullaby
- 6.21 Sakura, Rainbows and Grandpa
- 6.22 Sakura, the Mirror and the Key of Memories
- 6.23 Sakura's Clear Cards
- 7 External links
Sakura and the Mysterious Book
Sakura's Wonderful Friend
Sakura's Heart-Racing First Date
Sakura's Tiring Day
Sakura, Panda and a Cute Shop
Sakura and Her Memories of Her Mother
Sakura's First Attempt as a Thief
Sakura's Rival Appears
Sakura and the Mysterious Broach
Sakura and the Sports Day of Flowers
Sakura, Tomoyo and the Mansion
Sakura's Never-Ending Day
Sakura and the Elephant's Test of Strength
Sakura, Toya and Cinderella
Sakura and Kero's Big Fight
Sakura and the Rainbow of Memories
Sakura's Scary Test of Courage
Sakura, Yukito and the Summer Festival
Sakura and the Summer Holiday Homework
Transfer Student vs. Sakura
Sakura's Long Marathon Race
Sakura and Her kind Father
Sakura, Toyomo and a Wonderful Song
Sakura's Little Adventure
Sakura and One More Sakura
Sakura and the Wonderful Teacher
Sakura and the Shrine of Memories
Sakura and the Enchanted Cards
Sakura's Sweet Cooking
Sakura and the Injured Card
Sakura and the Nameless Book
Sakura, Kero and Syaoran
Sakura's Freezing Ice-Skating Experience
- "The Freeze" Card is sealed by Sakura, but goes to Syaoran.
Sakura, Yukito and the Midday Moon
Sakura's Wonderful Christmas
- This Season 1 finale is immediately followed by the first movie.
Season Two (Episodes 36-46)
Sakura and the Snowy School Term
- This Season 2 premiere takes place after the events of the first movie.
Sakura and Tyomo's Lost Voice
Sakura's Fun Strawberry Picking Adventure
Sakura's Dizzy Fever Day
Sakura and the Sakura from the Dream
Sakura, Syaoran and the Sea of Sand
- "The Sand" Card is sealed by Sakura, who gives it to Sayaoran in gratitude for giving her "the Cloud" in "Sakura's Dizzy Fever Day"
Sakura and the Blacked-out School Festival
- Sakura seals both "the Light" and "the Dark" Cards.
- The Light Card: The final judgement will come from Yue. Do your best. We hope for you to be our master.
- Sakura: Yue?
- The Light Card: He has been right side you this whole time.
Sakura's Farewell to Meiling
- "The Twin" Card is beaten by the combined martial arts of Syaoran and Meiling; as such goes to Syaoran.
Sakura, Kero and the Mysterious Teacher
Sakura and the Last Card
- Sakura captures "the Earthy" which is, as the title suggests, the fifty-second and final Clow Card captured.
Sakura and the Final Judgement
- This is the Season 2 finale.
- The debut of the second Guardian of the Clow Cards, in addition to Keroberos, Yue, symbolizes the moon.
- By defeating Yue, with "the Windy" Card, Sakura is officially chosen as "Master of the Clow Cards".
- The Sealing Wand changes into the Star Wand.
Season Three (Episodes 47-70)
Sakura and the Mysterious Transfer Student
Sakura and the Awakened Star Key
- Sakura is presented with a brand-new mystical key, the Star Key and Wand, in place of the Sealing Wand.
Sakura and the Dangerous Piano
Sakura and the Invisible Threads
- Sakura converts "the Sword" into her very own Sakura Card.
Sakura and the Panicky Bike
- The Clow Cards converted into Sakura Cards are:
- The Dash
- The Libra
- The Lock
- The Loop
- The Cloud
- The Change
- The Sand
- The Sweet
- The Wave
- The Windy
Sakura and the Giant Teddy Bear
- Syaoran: [staring at Sakura turning bright magenta and his heart beating wildly]
- Sakura: [turns around] Li-kun!
- Syaoran: [turns even redder and runs away] She was just--just standing there and my heart goes. Could it be? The same feelings as I had for him? [Yukito] was the only one that made me feel fuzzy warm and now she... [hops over a fence]
- Yue: You have Clow's blood (Syaoran is Clow's descendant) and confuse that with seeing Yukito. You are only attracted to his power of the moon.
- Syaoran: Power of the moon?
- Yue: Right. If you look deep inside your heart, you will see the one you truely love. Your true feelings.
- Syaoran: True feelings? What about…
- Yue: Figure out the rest on your own [turns back into Yukito]
- Yukito: [looking dazed] How did I get to such a place? Oh *hands Syaoran the bear he made for Sakura* You dropped this. You should give it to the person you made it for.
- Syaoran: [looks at the bear intently]
Sakura's Sheep Warning
Sakura and the Calendar of Memories
- Sakura converts "the Flower" Card into a Sakura Card.
Sakura and Sakura in Wonderland
- Sakura converts both "The Little" and "The Big" Cards.
- Sakura: [reading Alice in Wonderland] It would be so great to be in a world like that. [doesn't realize Tomoyo and Syaoran are watching her and that Eriol's approaching]
- Eriol: [gives her a leaf] Use this as a book mark!
- Sakura: Thank you Eriol-kun [smiles]
- Eriol: Ahh, you're reading Alice? I really like that book.
- Sakura: You read it?
- Eriol: A long time ago.
- Sakura: What's England like?
- Eriol: It's rainy and foggy a lot, but I like all the old buildings. Would you like to go to Alice's world?
- Sakura: Hoe?
- Tomoyo: I guess Hiiragizawa-kun means by taking her to Alice's world, taking her to England and meeting his family.
- Syaoran: [fuming and clenching fists]
- Syaoran: [runs to Eriol and Sakura waving his arms wildly] HOMEROOM IS STARTING!
- Tomoyo: [smiling] The situation has upped again.
Sakura, Kero and the Sweet Meeting
- Sakura converts "the Sleep" Card.
Sakura, Syaoran and the Elevator
- "The Float" Card is converted into a Sakura Card, but is off-screen.
- Sakura: [On the phone with Syaoran] When I fell out of the elevator I heard you call me by my first name, Sakura. It makes me feel as though we've become even closer friends. Can I call you "Syaoran-kun"?
- Syaoran: [blushes] Do what you want. [hangs up phone, looks out the window and smiles]
Sakura and Double Trouble
- Both "the Bubble" and "the Shield" Cards are converted into Sakura Cards.
Sakura, Tomoyo and the Ball Trap
- Sakura converts "the Shadow" into a Sakura Card.
- Syaoran: Sakura?
- Sakura: Yes?
- Syaoran: [taking off his hat and blushing] I... think I... you... lik... like...(Ore wa... omae ga... omae ga... suk... suk...)
- Kero: Sakura! Come pose with me!
- Syaoran: [crushes his hat and sighs]
Sakura and Her Precious Friend
Sakura, the Cards and a Present
Sakura and the Mysterious Fortune
Sakura, the Pool and a Huge Wave
Sakura and the Snow-Blowing Ski Class
- Sakura converts "the Time" Card into a Sakura Card.
- Syaoran: [looking at the fire and thinking of Sakura; sighs] Sakura...
- Sakura: [appearing behind him] What?
- Syaoran: [freaks out inside, but remains calm on the outside] What?
- Sakura: I thought I heard you call my name.[Sakura and Syaoran are sitting by the fire. Earlier, Sakura was scared of Eriol's ghost story, so Syaoran stopped him with the excuse that it was too late.]
- Sakura: ありがとうございます。 Arigatou Gozaimasu.(Thank you for today.)
- Syaoran: It was nothing.
- Sakura: [giggles] You always say "It was nothing" but that's not true because you really are very kind.
- Syaoran: [blushing] Why do you say that?
- Sakura: Oh look! It's snowing!
- [Sakura runs outside and Syaoran watches her dancing in the snow, blushing like a madman]
Sakura, Yukito and the Vanishing Power
- Sakura (in tears): I'm so sorry. Because my magical powers weren't strong enough, you you and Yukito were going to disappear. I'm sorry.
- Yue: The Clow Cards and their Guardians were created by Clow Reed, an extremely powerful magician. It's understandable that you, a child, cannot support all of it.
Sakura's Most Beloved Person
- "The Maze" and "the Illusion" Cards become Sakura Cards.
- Syaoran: [blushing heavily] I'll walk you home
- Sakura: Thank you, but can you do me a favor?
- Syaoran: What?
- Sakura: Let's go to the park. [in the park]
- Sakura: Today, I told Yukito-san that I loved him.
- Syaoran: Oh..d-did you?
- Sakura: [nods] But he said that one I love most wasn't him.
- Syaoran: Eh?
- Sakura: He said I loved him like I loved my father, but there's someone he loves not like a father. And I'm happy because I love this person too. Tomoyo even said the greatest happiness is when the one you love is happy. And for me, I'm happy knowing Yukito-san will be happy.
- Syaoran: [eyes widen]
- Sakura: [with tears in her eyes] But for some reason, I can't help but cry. I don't want to cry in front of Yukito-san, because I'm sure it would make him feel bad. I understand what he was saying I really do. [bursts into tears]
- Syaoran: [fights with himself mentally, gets off the swing and interrupts]
- Syaoran: I know. [hands her a handkerchief] I understand. [smiles]
- Sakura: [takes handkerchief] Thank you. [faces Syaoran and then puts her head on his shoulder] Yukito-san said that someday I'll find someone who I love the most, and he will love me the most too. [tears drip from her face]
- Syaoran: [looks sad for a moment then smiles] It would be nice if you could find him.
- Sakura: [nods]
- Syaoran: [closes his eyes and puts his arms around Sakura, whispering] Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find him.
- Sakura: [sobbing] Thank you.
Sakura and the Tsukimine Shrine
- Sakura converts "the Thunder" and "the Glow" Cards.
- Tomoyo: It's Sakura, isn't it?
- Sayoran: It's "the Glow" card.
Sakura, the Past and Clow Reed
- Sakura converts "the Return" card into a Sakura Card.
- Yue: Explain yourself!
- Clow Reed: Just what I said, Yue. Today, I will leave this world.
- Keroberos: That is not a joke I can laugh at.
- Clow Reed: Unfortunately, it is no joke.
- Yue: But why!!?
- Clow Reed: My time has come.
- Keroberos: Your time? But you are the world's most powerful sorcerer. You made us, you made the Clow Cards.
- Clow Reed: Nevertheless, the end must come for all living beings.
Sakura Meets Clow Reed
- The remaining Clow Cards transformed into Sakura Cards are:
- The Arrow
- The Dark
- The Earthy
- The Fight
- The Light
- The Shot
- The Storm
- The Silent
- The Twin
- The Through
- Sakura succeeds in converting the Light, the Dark, the Storm, the Earthy, the Silent, the Arrow, the Fight, the Shot, the Cloud, and the Rain, therefore having transformed all fifty-two Clow Cards into her very own Sakura Cards.
- Syaoran finally confesses his true romantic affections to Sakura.
- Eriol: My name in this life is Eriol. In my previous life, I was known as...Clow Reed.
- Kero: Clow is dead! Both Yue and I were there when he passed away!!
- Sakura: Just like in my dream. And that staff.
- Keroberos: Yes, that's the staff Clow used.
- Yue: Clow.
- Eriol: It's so good to see you again, Yue.
- Yue: There was a time when I was forced back into Yukito against my will. Was it you, Clow?
- Eriol: I couldn't risk you knowing I was still around.
- Yue: If you were going to be reborn, why force Keroberos and I to choose a new master?
- Ruby Moon: After going through all that trouble to receive Toya's magical powers, you're still no match for me. So there must be a difference in the masters' powers, after all.
- Keroberos: It's not Sakura's fault! I just been caught off guard. I'm dead serious this time!! Prepare yourselves!!
Sakura and Her True Feelings
- This series finale is followed by the second feature film The Sealed Card.
- Sakura: [walking home and sees Syaoran on the bridge] Syaoran-kun...
- Syaoran: [not looking at her and squeezing his hand in nervousness] I wanted to say... when I first came to Japan, my head was so filled with fulfilling my mission and catching the Clow Cards. I didn't care who got in my way. But you, you always cared about the people around you and it showed. I did nothing but get in your way.
- Sakura: That's not true! You helped me so much when we were catching the cards!
- Syaoran: Well, that's what I wanted to say. Thank you, it's truly a good thing that I met you. :[runs away]
- Sakura: Wait Syaoran-kun... I don't know how I feel about you...
- Sakura: Syaoran-kun!
- Syaoran: But why... [his butler approaches with the teddy bear]
- Sakura: 私。。 Watashi... (I..) [Both Sakura and Syaoran blush]
- Wei: Syaoran-sama... Take this. [giving Syaoran his teddy bear that Syaoran left on his room]
- Sakura: That bear... Can I have it?
- Sakura: また会えるね？ Mata aeru, ne? (We'll meet again, right?)
Feature Films (2002-2005)
- Li Syaoran used only 'the Freeze" and "the Storm" cards.
- The Clow Cards used by Sakura are:
- The Arrow (captured and used for the first time)
- The Fly
- The Windy
- The Jump
- The Sword
- Clow Cards used by Li Syaoran are:
- The Freeze
- The Storm
- Suyong: Where is Clow Reed!!? Answer me!! ANSWER ME!!
- Sakura: FLY!
- Suyong: A Clow Card? Tell me where did you get a Clow Card!!?
- The sealed Nothing Card merges with the nameless Sakura Card to become "the Hope" whose mystical properties remain to be seen.
- Sakura Cards used were:
- The Create (on videotape)
- The Fly
- The Jump
- The Sword (on videotape)
- The Shield
- The Time
- The Watery (videotape)
- The Windy
- The Wood
- The Clow Card successfully converted into a Sakura Card:
- The Nothing (merged together with "the Nameless" Card to form "the Hope")
- This feature film is followed by the Clear Card saga, which is also considered to be the fourth season in the Cardcaptor Sakura anime series.
- The Nothing Card: I have been all alone; sealed away in a dark, cold place. I finally have my friends back! Why are interfering!?
- Sakura: That's not how you make friends!! Forcibly making them yours doesn't make them your friends!! It's not right! It's not!!
- (All 52 Sakura Cards appear around NOTHING)
- The Nothing: Why are you all abandoning me? Is that you hate me? Are we never going to be friends?
- (Cries, as the Cards' create a path for their young master to reach her)
- Sakura: It's all right. Come and join everyone else.
- The Nothing Card: You mean, I'll no longer be alone?
- Sakura: No. They're all saying that they want you to come.
- The Hope Card: Don't cry. It's all right.
About Cardcaptor Sakura
- It’s common in girls’ manga for a character to transform, as Sailor Moon and her fellow Sailor Guardians do, and we wanted to incorporate that into ‘Sakura. But many of them always wear the same outfit, so we wanted to add a twist. We feel it’s pretty sad for a girl to wear the same outfit all the time
- Ageha Ohkawa, Four Mothers of Manga Gain American Fans With Expertise in a Variety of Visual Styles, The New York Times, November 28, 2006.
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card (Episodes 71-93)
Sakura and the Two Bears
- This takes place one year after the events of The Sealed Card movie.
- A prologue to the new anime series.
Sakura and the Clear Cards
Sakura and the Room with No Exit
Sakura's Heavy Rain Alert
Sakura and the Lovely Transfer Student
Sakura Feels a Pull at the Flower Viewing
Sakura, the Rabbit and the Song of the Moon
Sakura and a Game of Tag in the Garden
Sakura, a Clock and a Hide-and-Seek Game
Sakura's Thrilling Aquarium Visit
Sakura and the Sleeping Labyrinth
Sakura and the Upside-down Penguin
Sakura and the Ball Tournament of Ice
Sakura and Meiling's Return
Sakura, the Shrine and the Zoo
Sakura's Nostalgic Viewing Party
Sakura and Meiling's Friend
Sakura and the Crazy Sweets
Sakura and the Fire and Water Birds
- Kero: Now we know these Cards have elemental counterparts- water, wind, fire and earth.
Sakura and Akiho's Lullaby
- Syaoran's four older sisters, who debuted in the original show's first movie, appear here.
- Keroberos: The only magicians powerful enough to show the past were Clow, and three others.
- Yue: She inherited the Cards from a descendant of Clow Reed, and then transformed them into her own Cards. Now she's still...
- Keroberos: I knew her magic was getting so much stronger, but this strong? Sakura's powers have become significantly strong.Her power is immense indeed. We need to contact Eriol.
- Yue: No matter what it takes.
Sakura, Rainbows and Grandpa
- Momo: She's starting to synchronize.
- Kaito: Yes. She must have had the same dream as the Cards' maker.
- Momo: And the contents of the book?
- Kaito: Progressing nicely.
- Momo: The power of the dream is progressing, but isn't it a bit sooner than expected?
- Kaito: The sooner the better. Her protectors have noticed and have already begun to move.
- Eriol: It is good to see you again, Keroberos, Yue.
- Keroberos: You wouldn't respond, so we had to come.
- Eriol: Tue.
- Keroberos: We might not look it, but we're really ticked off right now.
- Eriol: Hmm. I know. It's as plain as the look on Yue's face.
- Keroberos: Since you used that magic circle to summon us...
- Yue: Does that mean you are finally prepared to talk to us?
- Eriol: Indeed.
- Yue: Then explain everything. Tell us what is happening to our master.
- Eriol: The one thing I have most feared is becoming reality.
Sakura, the Mirror and the Key of Memories
- Sakura secures the Mirror Card of her new collection of Clear Cards.
- Kero: Akiho's butler may be a magician?
- Eriol: The house they live in was currently torn down and replaced with an amusement park.
- Kero: Amusement park? Then how does the same house stand now?
- Eriol: That location is perfect for storing objects that possess great power. Is shape is ideal, as well.
- Kero: Did some magician make it that way?
- Eriol: Most likely.
- Yue: Have you contacted that magic association?
- Eriol: Yes, although they didn't give much of a response. But I did learn one thing.
- Yue: What?
- Eriol: Exactly one year ago, Yuna D. Kaito was excommunicated.
- Kero: From the association? But, if you have very strong magic and do whatever the association asks, they'll overlook anything. What did he do to get excommunicated?
- Eriol: It seems he had lost an ancient relic of great power that was never to be removed from the association.
- Kero: Lost it? What kind of klutz is he?
- Eriol: That was not the official cause. The rumor is that he simply took the relic and left.
- Yue: Is that even allowed?
- Eriol: They would never allow it. They cannot compel him to return it.
- Yue: Why not?
- Eriol: Because no one can ever defeat a magician with the "D" title. The association was hiding that relic, so it must be forbidden. The association can do nothing because they fear both his magic, and the chance that he will use it.
- Yue: Just what kind of power does this relic possess? Is is that powerful?
- Eriol: If you mean it is far more powerful than I, at this very moment, then yes. The Li family had tried to discover the true extent of his magic, but could not.
- Kero: Even the kid's mother was unable to?
- Yue: Our master. What of our master?
- Eriol: Sakura does not rely on objects made by others, nor is she aware when she creates the Cards' that embody her magic. In other worlds, she has created her very own magical items.
- Kero: So the ability to show events from the past is Sakura's own?
- Yue: Why not tell us?
- Eriol: Sakura's magic is very strong, but it still chaotic. She cannot control it at all. Also, I do not know what this Yuna D. Kaito is after. It probably has something to do with Sakura's new cards.
- (Sees that the sun-and-moon on top of his mystic staff has cracked)
- Eriol: He is quite a powerful enemy, Sakura.
- (Having utilized his purple-colored magic circle to sever the connection between Kero, Yue and Eriol)
- Kaito: I expected no less from Eriol. No wonder they say he is the most powerful of magicians living. The watch that has not even been scratched, all this time, has cracked. Still, I will attain these new Cards. So I can use the relic I had taken from the association, to activate that magic spell.
- Momo (to herself): Using whatever means to achieve your goal is fine. However, don't lose sight of what is important, Kaito.
- Sakura: Since it's a mirror, I thought it could reflect magic, too. I'm glad it worked!
- Syaoran (thinking): It worked because your magic is getting just that strong, even though that's not what you want. Mother and Eriol said the same thing:
- "Great power will bring great unhappiness to its possessor".
- Sakura: Syaoran?
- Syaoran: I'll never let you be unhappy. I swear it. Never.
Sakura's Clear Cards
- This so-called "finale" to the second anime series ends on a cliffhanger.
- The only Sakura Card that is seen is "the Hope"