Casper is a 1995 American fantasy-comedy film starring Christina Ricci and Bill Pullman and based on the original cartoons and Harvey Comics character Casper the Friendly Ghost. The ghosts featured in the film were created through computer generated imagery.
- [to Kat] Can I keep you?
- [imitates Arnold Schwarzenegger] Come with me if you want to live.
- [dances with Kat in his moment of being alive] I told you I was a good dancer.
- If you scream, you'll wake up my uncles, and they get awfully cranky.
- [After he changes back into a ghost in front of Kat's classmates] Uh..[Chuckles sheepishly]...boo?
Kathleen "Kat" Harvey
- [to her father] You're not gonna find her. Mom's not a ghost, Dad.
- [Dr. Harvey carries her out of the room after seeing Casper] I can walk, you know.
Dr. James Harvey
- You can call them ghosts, if you'd like, or as I like to call them, "the living-impaired."
- Fatso: I feel like Oprah on hiatus.
- Stretch: You look like Oprah on hiatus.
- Carrigan: DIBS!! Get this thing cooking, you flaccid little worm you!
- Dibs: Ah, Carrigan! How kind of you to drop in. You know, if there's one thing I've learned from you, it's always kick 'em when they're down. And baby, you're six feet under. Oh, what a shame! [grabs the vial] Sorry, sweetheart. We're through.
- Carrigan: [gasps] I am not gonna forget this, you ungrateful, lousy little worm you!
- Dibs: [chuckles] You can haunt me all you want, but it's gonna be in a great big expensive house with lovely purple wallpaper, and great big green carpets, and a little dog called Carrigan: A bitch, just like you! I got the power! I got the treasure!
- Carrigan: And you have a flight to catch.
- Dibs: Huh?
- [Carrigan flings him out the window]
- Carrigan: [turns to Kat and Casper, calmly] Any other takers?
- Casper: No. But aren't you forgetting something?
- Carrigan: What?
- Casper: Your unfinished business.
- Carrigan: My what?
- Kat: You know, unfinished business. All ghosts have unfinished business. That's why they don't cross over.
- Carrigan: Unfinished business? I have no unfinished business. I have my treasure, my mansion. I have everything. I'm just perfect!
- [she laughs maniacally until a flash of light pierces through her as a sign that she is crossing over]
- Carrigan: [gasps] Wait! Wait!! I lied! I have unfinished business. Lots of unfinished business! [as more flashes of light appear] I'm not ready to cross over yet! Wait! You tricked me, you rotten little brats!! [disappears]
- [The partygoers flee from the house upon seeing Casper]
- Kat: Not bad for my first party, huh?
- Casper: Couldn't have been better.
- Who says there's no such thing as ghosts?
- The afterlife of the party
- The haunt is on
- Something unbelievable is in the air
- Who did his hair?
- Appearing Soon
- No inhibitions. No limits. No table manners. No sheets.
- Comin' at Ya!
- Who's afraid of ghosts?
- Catch the spirit of the 90s
- Home is where the haunt is
- And you thought your family was scary
- You ain't screamed nothin' yet!
- Casper's in the house
- He's the life of the afterlife
- He's ready for ghoul and unusual punishment!
- Let the haunt begin
- Sometimes all you need is a little spirit
- Get An Afterlife
- Seeing is believing
- No such thing as ghosts?
- Haunting Season Opens May 26th
- Bill Pullman as Dr. James Harvey
- Christina Ricci as Kathleen "Kat" Harvey
- Malachi Pearson as Casper (voice)
- Cathy Moriarity as Carrigan Crittenden
- Eric Idle as Paul "Dibs" Plutzker
- Joe Nipote as Stretch (voice)
- Joe Alaskey as Stinkie (voice)
- Brad Garrett as Fatso (voice)