Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is an action-adventure game developed and published by Konami for the Game Boy Advance. It is part of the Castlevania video game series, and is the third installment of the series to be released for the Game Boy Advance.
Konami. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Konami Tokyo. Game Boy Advance. (in English). (May 6, 2003)
- Genya Arikado: So it has awakened.
- Soma Cruz: What? What has?
- Genya Arikado: The spirit of the creature you killed has just entered your body. You have the power to absorb the abilities of the monsters you kill.
- Soma Cruz: Finally...I clearly understand...everything. I am...Dracula.
- Soma Cruz: I've got a favour to ask of you.
- Julius Belmont: What is it?
- Soma Cruz: From here. I will set off to fight against my own fate. If I lose the battle...and I become reincarnation of evil, I want you to kill me.
- Julius Belmont: I will...I promise.