Jump to navigation Jump to search
Catherine Anne Welch née O'Hara (March 4, 1954–) is a Canadian-American actress, writer, and comedian.
- I’m a Canadian Catholic woman, so I’m hardwired to apologize.
- The Proust Questionnaire: Catherine O’Hara (October 2, 2013)
- I think everyone is born with humor, but your life can beat it out of you, sadly, or you can be lucky enough to grow up in it.
- Why work alone if you don’t have to? It’s all give and take. It’s all about listening to others and contributing. Even if you didn’t want to act, improv classes are great, because they teach you about conversation.
- “When in Doubt, Play Insane”: An Interview with Catherine O’Hara (January 23, 2019)
- There’s a certain confidence, too, I think time can give you. It’s like if you have faith in God, you have the confidence of knowing I’m just one little speck. I am just one little thing on this earth, and I don’t have to be everything.