Jump to navigation Jump to search
Catherine Zeta-Jones (25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress. Known for her versatility, she is the recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, and a Tony Award. In 2010, she was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for her film and humanitarian work.
- I think happiness is the best tonic for keeping us youthful, Being happy with who you are inside radiates on the outside.
-  Catherine reveal secret behind youthful skin in 2016.
- I wanted to be in film because I was brought up watching great performances by women in their 40s, in the 70s: Anne Bancroft, films like Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore, interesting roles for women, at a great age.
-  Catherine speak on film industry in 2016.
- I believe it's not what I have done for Swansea, but what Swansea has done for me. I truly love Swansea. I fly the flag wherever I go, and will always call Swansea my home.
-  Catherine express her love for swansea on award ceremony in 2016.
- I've had a wonderful life in this business, so if they want to do it, they know the hardships and the percentages of who makes it and who doesn't. I just think that they've got the talent and I know that they have the drive.
-  Catherine talk about her teenage children in 2017.
- Anything that has an off-the-shoulder, I gravitate to. The dress, too, had a scarf-like detail that recalled the look of a choker.
-  Catherine talk about her dress in 2018.
- My children and I were profoundly devastated by those allegations, And I was torn about where my absolute morals lie.
-  Catherine speak on allegations against husband in 2018.
- Got under my skin because I knew she would be so fantastic to play. I mean, morally, everything this woman did and stood for is so the polar opposite of what I believe in and who I am. And of course, this wouldn't necessarily have my name written all over it...and that's what made it so amazing.
-  Catherine talk about film "Cocaine Godmother" in 2018.
Quotes about Catherine Zeta-Jones
- She has been as good as her word. Dad and I have had our ups and downs over the years but Catherine is someone who has cemented the family together.
-  Cameron open up about love for stepmother catherine in 2009.
- For the longest time I thought Catherine Zeta-Jones was Latina because of the movie Zorro, but nope she’s Welsh. Now she’s playing the Cocaine Godmother and idk how to feel about it in hindsight. She’s a great actress though.
-  Agent K talk about actress in 2018.
- We have always been hugely proud of Catherine's achievements over the years.
-  Council leader Rob Stewart said in honor of the actress in 2019.
- Due to her ambassadorial role for Swansea and her services to film and charity, it is particularly fitting that we are offering Catherine the highest honour we can confer in the 50th year of Swansea's status as a city.
-  Councillor Stewart talk about the actress role in 2019.
- The joy of my marriage with Catherine and having our children at a point in my life where my career hadn't developed, allowed me much more time to enjoy my family.
-  Michael Douglas opens up on growing love for Catherine in 2019]