Jump to navigation Jump to search
CATch Her In IMAX (taglines)
- You're just a scared little girl playing dress-up.
- George Hedare: What the hell is wrong with you, Phillips?! You... never... delivered the design! You do not in fact even know where they are and you do not know where they are because, and I quote you, you 'cannot remember!' Your incompetence is staggering!
- Patience Phillips: Huh?
- George Hedare: Are you even listening to me?
- Patience Phillips: Uh-uh. [George sees Patience's picture of him she drew as a devil; crumbles it up; begins to walk away] I'm sorry!
- George Hedare: 'Sorry?' Sorry's not nearly enough.
- Patience Phillips: Okay. Then let me try the remix. I'm sorry for every second I wasted working for an untalented, unethical egomaniac like you!
- George Hedare: Clean out your cubicle. You are fired. [exits]
- Patience Phillips: Wait, Mr. Hedare! I didn't mean it...Did I?
- Sally: My hero.
- [Everyone applauses]
- [Deleted scene]
- Laurel Hedare: You ask me, I think you look fabulous.
- Patience Phillips: Well, maybe, he is right.
- Laurel Hedare: Making people feel small is his game. You can't win. You got to refuse to play.
- Patience Phillips: But, I thought I knew what he wanted.
- Laurel Hedare: Don't feel bad, honey. So did I.
- Detective Tom Lone: Being good is something you keep in your heart because you choose to put it there. I'm not saying it's easy. I'm not saying that some people don't choose to be bad, but I want something different for you. I want something better. You understand?
- Kids: Yeah.
- Girl: Can I see your gun?
- Detective Tom Lone: No! You know what makes somebody—
- Boy: Will you shoot it?
- Detective Tom Lone: No! I want you to be the good guys, you got it?
- Kids: Yeah!
- Detective Tom Lone: Let's go shoot some hoops!
- Laurel Hedare: How do I get in touch with you?
- Catwoman: Well, I'm not exactly listed.
- Laurel Hedare: Game over!
- Catwoman: Guess what? It's overtime!
- CATch Her In IMAX
- Halle Berry - Patience Phillips/Catwoman
- Benjamin Bratt - Tom Lone
- Sharon Stone - Laurel Hedare
- Lambert Wilson - George Hedare