Jump to navigation Jump to search
Celebrity is fame and public attention.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Celebrity worship syndrome … is indicative of a kind of a complete dissolution of the self in favor of another. … Whether it's a mob mentality or a desire to be controlled by something higher than you, these cases are indicative of how charisma can replace the ego.
- Celebrity is life in the third person.
- Siri Hustvedt, The Blazing World (2014), "Harriet Burden: Notebook D". London: Sceptre, 2014, p. 346
- I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.
- “Now celebrities are not ordinary people,” says Clement. “The world treats them differently and, therefore, they react differently.”