Jump to navigation Jump to search
Celeste Ntuli (born 25 August 1978) is a South African comedian and actress. She is popularly referred to as the queen of the Zulu comedy and she is known for being the first local female comic to record a one woman show DVD.
- They can expect a dope comedy show because it will have other comedians and seeing a full capacity (audience) will excite us as comedians.
- Celeste Ntuli returns to stage with 'Money and Men' at Emperors Palace by Karabo Tebele, 702, 9 September 2022
- I think at the beginning, comedy was just an opportunity to earn money, especially after realising how good I was at it. But I didn’t think as far as making it an actual career out of it or realising my purpose through it. It only hit me when I did So You Think You Are Funny that there is something bigger than what I had perceived.
- Celeste Ntuli busy building an international brand by Amanda Maliba, Sowetan Live
- I don’t want to hustle and be number one or be on top of any list anymore but I mean, if it happens it happens. I want to live a good life and I am learning to rest. Not that I am stopping work, no but I am prioritising,” she says, adding that having nothing that ties her down like a husband or a child has led her to move even when not necessary.
- Celeste Ntuli busy building an international brandby Amanda Maliba, Sowetan Live
- I’ve been a bookseller, a call centre agent, backstage crew, I’ve done lighting and sound for Gearhouse, I’ve worked at Grahamstown as part of a production crew. Let’s put it this way: I’ve had jobs, but all of those were for paying rent.