Chandu the Magician (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by William Cameron Menzies. Written by Barry Conners and Philip Klein, based on the radio play of the same name, written by Harry A. Earnshaw, Vera M. Oldham and R.R. Morgan.
Radio Broadcast Thriller (taglines)
- Yogi Teacher: Thou has done well, my son. To few, indeed, of thy race have the secrets of the yogi been revealed.
- Chandu/Frank Chandler: To you, my teacher, I express my thanks. What more can I learn?
- Yogi Teacher: Nothing now. The world needs thee. Go forth in the youth and strength and conquer the evil that threatens Mankind.
- Princess Nadji: So, unless my people will join in making you a modern pharaoh, you will annihilate them?
- Roxor: Pharaoh? I shall be greater than any pharaoh! Civilization and all its works shall be destroyed! Men shall return to savagery following only one supreme intelligence... me!
- Princess Nadji: Have you been married since you last saw me?
- Chandu/Frank Chandler: That's one feat of magic that requires a beautiful assistant.
- Radio Broadcast Thriller
- Edmund Lowe — Chandu/Frank Chandler
- Bela Lugosi — Roxor
- Irene Ware — Princess Nadji
- Herbert Mundin — Albert Miggles
- Henry B. Walthall — Robert Regent
- Weldon Heyburn — Abdulah
- June Lang — Betty Lou Regent
- Michael Stuart — Bobby Regent
- Virginia Hammond — Dorothy Regent
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|