Charlie's Angels (2000 film)
Charlie's Angels is a 2000 film about a trio of elite private investigators who, with the latest in high-tech gadgets, martial arts techniques and a vast array of disguises, unleash their state-of-the-art skills on land, sea and air. Their goal, to track down a kidnapped billionaire-to-be and keep his top-secret voice-identification software out of lethal hands. It is based on the television series of the same name.
- Once upon a time, there were three very different little girls... who grew up to be three very different women. But they have three things in common: They're brilliant, they're beautiful and they work for me. My name is Charlie.
- Pasqual: I hear birds can't fly this high.
- Dylan: I hear only angels can.
- Dylan: Another movie from a TV show.
- Pasqual: What are you going to do?
- Dylan: Walk out.
- Jason: You know, for a bikini waxer you know an awful lot about bombs.
- Alex: Isn't it amazing how much information you can learn off of the internet?
- Charlie: Good morning, angels.
- Angels: Good morning, Charlie.
- Corwin: (Alex is disguised as Corwin's masseur) You're very good with your hands, I could use someone like you on my staff.
- Alex: Thanks for the offer, but my hands aren't going anywhere near your staff.
- Pete: Okay, Thursday?
- Natalie: (excited) My favorite day!
- Pete: Great. I'm gonna get tickets.
- Natalie: (still excited) I love tickets!
- Alex: (through walkie-talkie) What do you know? A guy who speaks Natalie.
- Vivian: Sound's impossible.
- Natalie: Sounds like fun.
- Charlie: Mission accomplished?
- Dylan: I think the client was... blown away. (The Angels crack up)
- [Natalie is flirting with Pete, the bartender; the Angels are communicating through walkie talkies]
- Alex: (quietly) Flip your hair.
- Natalie What?
- Alex: (quietly and impatiently) Flip... your... goddamn... hair.
- They're beautiful, they're brilliant, and they work for Charlie
- Cameron Diaz — Natalie
- Drew Barrymore — Dylan Sanders
- Lucy Liu — Alex Munday
- Bill Murray — Bosley
- Sam Rockwell — Eric Knox
- Tim Curry — Roger Corwin
- Kelly Lynch — Vivian Wood
- Crispin Glover — The Thin Man
- Matt LeBlanc — Jason
- Luke Wilson — Pete
- John Forsythe — Charlie