Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- "There are so many misunderstandings in life. I once caused a scandal by saying I lived with two men [...] I didn't mean it in a sexual sense [...] I was just too dirty to clean my act up.".
- Earl Wilson, Idaho falls, Post-Register (18 March 1974).
- I thought that after such a long time of not letting her be with me. I would like to bring her back into my life.
- The Guardian (August 2003) A time for happiness.
- We weren't happy. It was a nightmare, breaking the rules and all that. Everyone seemed to be having fun, but they were so taking many drugs they wouldn't know it anyway.