Cheech & Chong's The Corsican Brothers
Cheech & Chong's The Corsican Brothers (1984) is the sixth feature-length film starring the comedy duo Cheech and Chong. They star as the two brothers in a parody of various film adaptations of the classic Alexandre Dumas novel, The Corsican Brothers.
The film was not a critical success and is regarded by some as inferior to their earlier films. It is also the only film of the comedy duo not to be rated "R".
- Louis Corsican: The Evil Fuckaire - he's trisexual!
- Lucian Corsican: Trisexual?
- Louis Corsican: Yeah, he'll try anything: men, women, goats, chickens, dogs, mud... anything!
- Louis Corsican: I'm so hungry I could eat a bowl of lard with a hair in it!
- Louis Corsican: Tickle your buns with a feather! Aheeee!
- Louis Corsican: You ever had a taco? I guess they don't have tacos in France. I remember one time this restaurant I used to work... err... I mean, own. They had a contest to see who could eat the most. I ate 143, and I was still hungry, but they had to close the restaurant.
- The Evil Fuckaire: Don't be a stupid Fuckaire.
- Louis Corsican: I'm your brother, Louis.
- Lucian Corsican: Liar, my brother wasn't Mexican.
- Louis Corsican: Fuckaire, the only thing I want to say is: you've kept me in a dungeon, and you've beaten me, and you've tortured me, and you even kissed me. And, I want these people to know that the only thing you've really done is make me really, really hungry.
- The Evil Fuckaire: Believe me, if you weren't a woman, I'd kiss you for that.
- Cheech Marin as Louis Corsican
- Tommy Chong as Lucian Corsican
- Roy Dotrice as The Evil Fuckaire/Ye Old Jailer
- Shelby Chong as Princess I
- Rikki Marin as Princess II
- Edie McClurg as The Queen
- Robbi Chong as Princess III
- Rae Dawn Chong as The Gypsy
- Kay Dotrice as The Midwife
- Jennie C. Kos as The Pregnant Mother
- Martin Pepper as Martin
- Yvan Chiffre as Tax Collector #1
- Dan Schwarz as Tax Collector #2
- Jean-Claude Dreyfus as Marquis Du Hickey
- Serge Fedoroff as Nostrodamus