Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The control and prevention of diseases and epidemics should go beyond boundaries.
- Chen Shih-chung (2017) cited in "No WHA invite, but Taiwan's going anyway" on The China Post, 10 May 2017.
- It's every country's responsibility to cooperate with one another for the sake of their citizens' health, and I believe that it is the international society's responsibility to make sure that Taiwan is not excluded from the global health system.
- Chen Shih-chung (2017) cited in "Taiwan’s minister of health to attend bilateral meetings during WHA" on Taiwan News, 22 May 2017.
- Normal surgical masks are sufficient to guard against the (COVID-19) virus.
- Chen Shih-chung (2020) cited in "WUHAN VIRUS / Taiwan closes borders to current, former Wuhan residents" on Focus Taiwan, 23 January 2020.
- We (Centers for Disease Control) are warning that anyone who refuses to cooperate with our quarantine officers or is disrespectful toward them (for the examination of COVID-19) will be strictly punished according to the law. Disease prevention is not a game, so we will impose the heaviest punishment for obstructing public officers in discharging their duties.
- Chen Shih-chung (2020) cited in "Taiwan confirms fifth new virus case" on Taipei Times, 28 January 2020.
- A vaccine for the coronavirus is still being developed and that the main treatment right now is supportive care.
- Chen Shih-chung (2020) cited in "Taiwan coronavirus patients in good condition: CDC" on Taiwan News, 2 February 2020.
- The confirmed local (COVID-19 infection) cases (in Taiwan so far as of 5 February 2020) are mostly people who were infected overseas before returning to Taiwan and the only two indigenous cases are people who were infected by other members of their household. Therefore, the (Central Epidemic Command) center does not recommend foreign nationals traveling in Taiwan wear masks, but they can prepare masks and bring them on their own if they are concerned.
- Chen Shih-chung (2020) cited in "Virus Outbreak: Chunghwa Post to distribute masks" on Taipei Times, 6 February 2020.
- I want to advise everyone to wear a face mask at all times when travelling in an aircraft and also in confined spaces such as inside airports (to protect oneself against COVID-19).
- Chen Shih-chung (2020) cited in "Taiwan says coronavirus couple likely infected on Hong Kong flight to Italy" on Channel News Asia, 7 February 2020.