Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chennai Express is a 2013 action comedy film about a sweet shop owner who chooses a wrong train and it changes his life forever after meeting a South Indian girl.
- Directed by Rohit Shetty. Written by Yunus Sajawal.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Don't underestimate the power of a common man!
- Tingu, sir, what I'm saying is peace, love, friendship, Gandhi.
- I will sleep on the bed because I am your spouse, your husband, your mate and don't they say that there is no business like show-her business. Come on Meenamma let us sleep-amma.
- Meenamma: Rahul, I know there's a little problem.
- Rahul: A little problem? The fight has been fixed for tonight with that TV tower Tingu, and your father also wants to find out who amongst the two of us is stronger.
- Meenamma: Strong?
- Rahul: Strong.
- Meenamma: Then what will you do, Rahul?
- Rahul: I will commit suicide. I will consume poison, tie a noose around my neck and be run over by the Chennai Express.
- Meenamma: No.
- Rahul: The train is calling me.
- Meenamma: Rahul! Rahul!
- Rahul: Okay.
- Meenamma: Don't panic.
- Rahul: But he's so tall!
- Meenamma: I will make a plan to run away tonight.
- Rahul: He's very hairy or scary!
- Meenamma: Till then you remain normal.
- Deepika Padukone - Meenalochni "Meena" Azhagusundaram
- Shah Rukh Khan - Rahul Mithaiwala
- Nikitin Dheer - Tangaballi
- Sathyaraj - Durgeshwara Azhagusundaram
- Mukesh Tiwari - Inspector Shamsher
- Kamini Kaushal - Rahul's grandmother
- Puvisha Manoharan - Meenalochni's cousin
- Lekh Tandon - Rahul's grandfather
- Chennai Express quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Chennai Express at Rotten Tomatoes