Quotations related to getting out of chickenshit outfits.
- Mallory "Trace Sterling's phone and scramble every available field agent. I want them all converging on his location!"
Gillette "They kinda already are."
Carol/Cheryl "There are only like two of them."
Pam "So why are these dam peer reviews so hard? Only like 10 people work in this whole goddamn chickenshit outfit."
- Archer (TV Series)
- Gorman: Any questions? [Hudson raises his hand.] What is it, private?
Hudson: [grinning] How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?
Apone: You secure that shit, Hudson!
- I can't wait to get out of this chickenshit outfit.
- When he reported to the 761st in October 1943, the colonel briefed him and concluded by asking if he had any questions.
"Just one," Geist said. "How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit? I don't want to serve with Negroes."
- Russell C. Geist in 1943, as reported in Patton's Panthers : The African-American 761st Tank Battalion in World War II (2005) by Charles W. Sasser - ISBN 9780743485005
- "How do you get a transfer out of this chicken-shit outfit?" Harry demanded.
"Well, you have to fuck up —"
"Fuck up. That's my problem. All this time I tried to fuck off."