(Redirected from Chiropractic medicine)
- "Intelligence is present everywhere in our bodies...our own innate intelligence is far superior to any we can try to substitute from the outside."
- Get knowledge of the spine, for this is the requisite for many diseases."
- "Chiropractic, which focuses on manipulating the spine to ease back pain and improve overall health, has won wider acceptance over the years. Most health insurance plans now cover it. But in the 110 years since the profession was created, the established medical community largely has boycotted it — challenging its scientific validity in courts and legislative bodies."
- "Just as soon as the colored boys found out that a science had been developed for manipulating the bones they all wanted to take it up."
- Doctors and Specialists, Morris Fishbein, M.D., Editor of the Journal of the American Medical Association and of Hygeia, the Health Magazine; Bobbs-Merrill Company, Publishers, Indianapolis, IN. pp 114-115
- "In the Navy we're concerned about health and about preserving health care because we don't get paid by the procedure. We get paid to have Marines and sailors healthy, and that's the same mission as the chiropractic profession..."