Chris Brummer (born 1975) is an American law professor at Georgetown University Law Center, and author of Soft Law and the Global Financial System: Rule Making in the 21st Century and Minilateralism: How Trade Alliances, Soft Law and Financial Engineering are Redefining Economic Statecraft
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The appeal of any agreement depends on its terms.
- Written testimony before European Parliament Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs, March 17, 2014.
- Chris Brummer at Georgetown Law
"Minilateralism: A New Book from Atlantic Council Expert, Chris Brummer", April 24, 2014 - http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ttipaction/minilateralism-a-new-book-from-atlantic-council-expert-chris-brummer
"Populism’s Minilateral Foreign Policy", June 2, 2017 - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/populisms-minilateral-foreign-policy_us_59318304e4b00573ab57a2ba
- Chris Brummer's Minilateralism official book and Minilateralism updates website
- Chris Brummer - Georgetown law professor, finance and trade scholar, commentator
- Professor Chris Brummer - finance, trade and regulatory analysis blog