Christopher Ender Carrabba (born April 10, 1975) is an american musician and the lead singer and guitarist of the acoustic-alternative band Dashboard Confessional. He also writes lyrics.
- Well As for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs
And sit alone and wonder
How you're making out
But as for me, I wish that I was anywhere with anyone
- Screaming Infidelities
- And the plaster dented from your fist
in the hall where you had your first kiss
reminds you that the memories will fade.
- The Brilliant Dance
- Please tell me you're just feeling tired
cause if it's more than that I feel that I might break
- Again I Go Unnoticed
- I'll be true, I'll be useful...
I'll be cavalier...I'll be yours my dear.
and I'll belong to you...
if you'll just let me through.
this is easy as lovers go,
so don't complicate it by hesitating.
and this is wonderful as loving goes,
this is tailor-made, whats the sense in waiting?
- As Lovers Go
- Do you, do you like dreaming of things
so impossible or only the practical
or ever the wild or waiting through all your bad bad days
just to end them with
someone you care about
and do you like making out
and long drives and brown eyes
and guys that just
don't quite fit in
- So Impossible
- And breath, deeply from this envelope, it smells like you, and I, cant be, without that scent, its filling me, with all you mean to me
- Living in Your Letter
- Cause now that I can see you,
I don't think you're worth a second glance.
So much for all the promises you made, they served you well
and now you're gone and they're wasted on me.
So much for your endearing sense of charm, it served you well
and now it's gone and you're wasted on me.
- Rapid Hope Loss
- How the girls could turn to ghosts before your eyes
And the very dreams that led to them are keeping them from dying
And how the grace with which she walked into your life
Will stay with you in your steps,
And pace with you a while
So long, so long.
- So Long, So Long
- Walking away, it's not the same as running, is it to you now, that you've run this in the ground?
You say take this, this medicine is just what you deserve. Swallow, choke, and die.
- This Bitter Pill