Chris Evans (actor)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biography at Wikipedia
Media at Wikicommons
Christopher Robert Evans (born June 13, 1981) is an American actor. Evans is known for his superhero roles as the Marvel Comics characters Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- I always say that the times in my life when I've been happiest are the times when I've seen, like, a sunset.
- The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it's so great, because for a little bit I'm out of my brain, and it's got nothing to do with me. I'm not trying to figure it out, you know what I mean? And I wonder if I can somehow find a way to maintain that mind stillness.
- Nothing is worse than a beautiful girl fishing for compliments by saying how gross she is. On the flip side, I find genuine humility and modesty attractive.
- I'm a big fan of working out on my own. I put my headphones on and I'm pretty good at self-motivating. At the end of the day, I enjoy it. Once I'm there and once I get going, I tend to love it, and I feel good.
- For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes.
- There was a little less pressure to be fit on 'The Avengers' than 'Captain America.' I had just finished 'Captain America,' so I was already built. Plus, 'Captain America' has that one scene dramatic scene where my transformation is revealed. 'The Avengers' has not one shirtless scene.
- I think diamonds represent luxury, indulgence, and class. So any time you can incorporate a gift that is synonymous with all those attributes, you know the other person will love it. I would challenge someone to find something that better represents Valentine's Day more than diamonds!
- The funny thing about directing is that you have your own opinions, but it's a collaboration. Directing is a group effort. Even though you might think something works, the smartest thing you can do as a director is try and weigh the opinions of the people around you.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|