Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christopher Hemsworth (born August 11, 1983) is an Australian actor.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Coming from a family of three boys, my mother was very much a feminist. When we would call each other 'girls,' she would say, 'What is wrong with a girl?' Girls can be strong and you have to respect that. And we should encourage more strong female leads in films.
- As quoted in "New baby girl for 'Avengers' Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa", USA Today (13 May 2012).
- I feel gross about it. I remember saving up for a surfboard when I was younger. The surfboard was 600 bucks and I saved up for a whole year with Dad’s help. I didn’t even want to surf on it for fear of damaging it. It taught me so many lessons about appreciation and working hard for something.
- As quoted in "Chris Hemsworth says being rich makes him feel “gross”", Cosmopolitan (OCT 3, 2018).
- It really triggered something in me to want to take some time off. Now when I finish this tour this week, I'm going home and I'm going to have a good chunk of time off and just simplify. Be with the kids, be with my wife.