Jump to navigation Jump to search
- No teacher has ever been better prepared to teach a lesson.
- As quoted in American Heroes of Exploration and Flight (1996) by Anne E. Schraff, p. 102
- I have a vision of the world as a global village, a world without boundaries. Imagine a history teacher making history!
- Reach for it, you know. Go push yourself as far as you can.
- What are we doing here? We're reaching for the stars.
- May your future be limited only by your dreams!
- As quoted in "New Hampshire Town Reeling From Shock, Grief" by Bob Drogin in Los Angeles Times (30 January 1986)