Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This scientist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We don't really know enough about this (COVID-19) disease to be sure what it means when the viral load decreases in the throat, for instance.
- Christian Drosten (2020) cited in "WHO launches global megatrial of the four most promising coronavirus treatments" on ScienceMag.org, 22 March 2020.
- It's the typical sloppy coronavirus immunity. ... The second infection is a mild infection.
- (September 2, 2020)"TWiV 659: Sloppy immunity with Christian Drosten". Vincent Racaniello, YouTube. (quote at 35:40 of 2:00:46)
- We have already gone a long way along this path through vaccination. We must now complete this process so that we can reach the endemic phase in the course of 2022 and declare the pandemic state to be over.
- Christian Drosten (2022) cited in "End is in sight for pandemic in Germany, says top virologist" on The Local de, 17 January 2022.