Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biography at Wikipedia
Media at Wikicommons
Christina María Aguilera (born December 18, 1980) is an American Grammy Award-winning Pop/R&B singer, songwriter and actress.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I was born in Staten Island, New York. But I call my hometown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, because that's basically where I ended up from age eight on. But right after Staten Island... I've lived everywhere from Texas, to Japan for three years, to New Jersey. I'm this traveling girl. My father was in the Army, so I guess I'm an Army brat.
- I think an artist can fit under a few different categories depending on how much you explore your creativity. It can vary from artist to artist from musician to performer to vocalist. I thrive on creativity. So in the long run I want to be an all around entertainer.
- Even when I was little, I knew I was meant to perform. I would watch specials on TV or videos of Janet or Whitney, and I would start crying because I was like 'I want that so bad'.
- We are coming slowly but surely around a corner, not taking the things that we used to.
- I think that whatever size or shape body you have, it's important to embrace it and get down! The female body is something that's so beautiful. I wish women would be proud of their bodies and not dis other women for being proud of theirs!
- "You need to find the power within to make things happen for yourself. When you realize this, you are unstoppable.”
- "It was heartbreaking because I found out he played for your team, not mine."
- To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms.
- Actor stubs
- R&B singers
- Singer-songwriters from the United States
- Women singers
- Record producers from the United States
- Actresses from the United States
- Activists from the United States
- Women activists
- Television personalities
- LGBT rights activists
- Philanthropists from the United States
- 1980 births
- Living people
- People from New York City
- People from Pittsburgh
- Pop singers
- Grammy Award winners
- Women born in the 20th century