Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cinderella 3: A Twist in Time (released in UK as simply Cinderella 3: A Twist in Time and release USA Cinderella III: A Twist in Time) is the second direct-to-video sequel to the 1950 Walt Disney Pictures animated classic Cinderella.
- [first lines]
- Cinderella: [narating] Do you remember the story of a girl who lived a life of cinders, and how she found true love because she kept a beautiful dream in her heart? Of course it helped that she had mouse friends who could sew and a Fairy Godmother who could do wonders with pumpkins. Well, that girl is me.
- Prince Charming: Would my perfectly, perfect wife put her on perfectly fitting shoes?
- Cinderella: You found my shoes.
- Prince Charming: [playing keep away with the shoes] Better hurry. Fairy Godmother's waiting.
- Cinderella: What were the mice using them for this time?
- Prince Charming: [turns shoe upside down and water pours out] Boats.
- Lady Tremaine: Now, Cinderella, to undo your trickery and take what's rightfully ours. I call upon all the forces of the universe. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! Reverse the moon and sun, turn back tide and time, unravel Cinderella's happily ever after to the moment my troubles began!
- Anastasia: [while prancing around the room, laughing excitedly] Ah! It fits! Oh, Mother! Mother, it fits!
- Drizella: [bitterly] Gee, I wonder if it fits...
- Prince Charming: Will you marry me Cinderelly?
- Cinderella: [giggling] Actually, it's Cinderella.
- Anastasia: [as Cinderella approaches, Anastasia prepares to complete the vow] I... don't.
- Cinderella: [Amazed at Anastasia refusing to marry the Prince] Anastasia?
- Anastasia: [Seeing the real Cinderella, Anastasia and the Prince pull their hands away from each other] Cinderella.
- Lady Tremaine: [She and Drizella emerge from their hiding place] You spoiled little ingrate. I've given you everything you've ever wanted, Anastasia!
- Anastasia: But I want someone to love me for me!
- The King: Guards! Guards! Seize that Woman!
- Lady Tremaine: [pointing the wand at Anastasia] And now for you.
- Drizella: Oh, turn her into a toad, mother!
- Cinderella: [she steps in to protect Anastasia] Stop! No more!
- Lady Tremaine: Uh! Even better.
- Prince Charming: Cinderella!
- Lady Tremaine: [pointing the wand at both Cinderella and Anastasia] Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!
- Prince Charming: No! [deflects the magic with his sword]
- Anastasia: [Anastasia brings Cinderella and the Prince back together] This is the real Cinderella, your one true love.
- Prince Charming: It's you.
- Anastasia: [Anastasia heads down the stairs and picks up the wand, as everyone looks on, visibly concerned] Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo. [She places the wand on her chest and transforms back to her normal self]
- The King: I can't take much more of this.
- Cinderella: [Amazed at Anastasia turning back to her normal self, Cinderella heads down the steps to thank her for turning down the Prince] Anastasia... [Anastasia gives her the wand, and Cinderella hugs her. Their animosity is now at an end] Thank you. [She points the wand to bring back the Fairy Godmother] Bibbidi-Bobbidi...
- Anastasia: ...Boo.
- [last lines]
- Cinderella: [narating] And they lived happily ever after... again.
- Jennifer Hale as Cinderella
- Tami Tappan (singing voice)
- Christopher Daniel Barnes as Prince Charming.
- Susan Blakeslee as Lady Tremaine
- Tress MacNeille as Anastasia Tremaine
- Lesli Margherita (singing voice)
- Russ Taylor as Drizella Tremaine and The Fairy Godmother
- Andre Stojka as the King
- Holland Taylor as Prudence
- Rob Paulsen as The Grand Duke and Jaq
- Corey Burton as Gus
- Frank Welker as Lucifer