Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cinderella III: A Twist In Time (released in UK as simply Cinderella: A Twist in Time without any mention of it being a sequel) is the second direct-to-video sequel to the 1950 Walt Disney Pictures animated classic Cinderella.
What if...? taglines
- [first lines]
- Cinderella: [narrating] Do you remember the story of a girl who lived a life of cinders, and how she found true love because she kept a beautiful dream in her heart? Of course it helped that she had mouse friends who could sew and a Fairy Godmother who could do wonders with pumpkins. Well, that girl is me.
- Prince Charming: Would my perfectly, perfect wife put her on perfectly fitting shoes?
- Cinderella: You found my shoes.
- Prince Charming: [playing keep away with the shoes] Better hurry. Fairy Godmother's waiting.
- Cinderella: What were the mice using them for this time?
- Prince Charming: [turns shoe upside down and water pours out] Boats.
- Anastasia: [after turning the Fairy Godmother into stone] Uh, oh! Hello, hello, grandma? Ooh! I'm, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!
- Lady Tremaine: [takes the wand from Anastasia] So this is how Cinderella did it. What delicious irony. Do you realize what this means, girls?
- Drizella: YES! No more laundry.
- Lady Tremaine: Ugh! It means power, riches, revenge!
- Drizella and Anastasia: Ohh!
- Lady Tremaine: Now, Cinderella, to undo your trickery and take what's rightfully ours. I call upon all the forces of the universe. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! Reverse the moon and sun, turn back tide and time, unravel Cinderella's happily ever after to the moment my troubles began!
- Anastasia: [while prancing around the room, laughing excitedly] Ah! It fits! Oh, Mother! Mother, it fits!
- Drizella: [bitterly] Gee, I wonder if it fits...
- Cinderella: [singing] I've always dreamed.
That my life could be like a fairy tale, a perfect fantasy.
But it was nothing more than a dream.
- Prince Charming: Will you marry me Cinderelly?
- Cinderella: [giggling] Yes! But actually, it's Cinderella.
- Anastasia: [as Cinderella approaches, Anastasia prepares to complete the vow] I... don't.
- Cinderella: [Amazed at Anastasia refusing to marry the Prince] Anastasia?
- Anastasia: [Seeing the real Cinderella, Anastasia and the Prince pull their hands away from each other] Cinderella.
- Lady Tremaine: [She and Drizella emerge from their hiding place] You spoiled little ingrate. I've given you everything you've ever wanted, Anastasia!
- Anastasia: But I want someone to love me for me!
- The King: Guards! Guards! Seize that Woman!
- Lady Tremaine: [pointing the wand at Anastasia] And now for you.
- Drizella: Oh, turn her into a toad, mother!
- Cinderella: [she steps in to protect Anastasia] Stop! No more!
- Lady Tremaine: Uh! Even better.
- Prince Charming: Cinderella!
- Lady Tremaine: [pointing the wand at both Cinderella and Anastasia] Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!
- Prince Charming: No! [deflects the magic with his sword]
- Lady Tremaine: I assure you, Your Highness, the slipper fits my daughter's foot.
- Anastasia: See? See?
- Drizella: [referring to the size of Anastasia's feet] Huh. How could he miss it?
- Anastasia: [Anastasia brings Cinderella and the Prince back together] This is the real Cinderella, your one true love.
- Prince Charming: It's you.
- Anastasia: [Anastasia heads down the stairs and picks up the wand, as everyone looks on, visibly concerned] Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo. [She places the wand on her chest and transforms back to her normal self]
- The King: I can't take much more of this.
- Cinderella: [Amazed at Anastasia turning back to her normal self, Cinderella heads down the steps to thank her for turning down the Prince] Anastasia... [Anastasia gives her the wand, and Cinderella hugs her. Their animosity is now at an end] Thank you. [She points the wand to bring back the Fairy Godmother] Bibbidi-Bobbidi...
- Anastasia: ...Boo.
- [last lines]
- Cinderella: [narrating] And they lived happily ever after... again.
- What if...?
- What if the slipper didn't fit?
- What if the magic was taken away?
- Jennifer Hale as Cinderella
- Tami Tappan Damiano (singing voice)
- Christopher Daniel Barnes as Prince Charming
- Susan Blakeslee as Lady Tremaine
- Tress MacNeille as Anastasia Tremaine
- Lesli Margherita (singing voice)
- Russi Taylor as Drizella Tremaine and the Fairy Godmother
- Andre Stojka as the King
- Holland Taylor as Prudence
- Rob Paulsen as The Grand Duke and Jaq
- Corey Burton as Gus
- Frank Welker as Lucifer