Clifford's Really Big Movie is an animated film released in 2004 by Warner Bros.
Get ready for Clifford's Biggest, Reddest, Most Amazing Movie! (taglines)
- Directed by Robert C. Ramirez. Produced by Deborah Forte. Screenplay by Rhett Reese and Robert C. Ramirez.
- Goodbye, Emily Elizabeth; I'll come back to you soon... I promise.
- What's the matter with those guys? They look scared. [T-Bone: Maybe they saw a shark in the water.]
- SHACKELFORD!! What are you doing here?
- GABLEGOBBLE!! What are you doing with my dog?!
- Okay, okay! We'll take turns. MY TURN FIRST!!!
- Have I ever steered you wrong? Don't answer that.
The Amazing Larry
- Good goin', gang!
- Well, hey, there, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Larry Gablegobble.
- [to Clifford] You helped Dorothy-- You really are amazing!
- Emily: You're the best, Clifford.
- Rodrigo: Clifford's the best! He believed in us.
- T-Bone: What was the plan again?
- Horace Bleakman: [referring to Clifford] He must be a big problem.
- Emily Elizabeth:[calling] Clifford! Clifford!
- Cleo: Clifford! There you are.
- T-Bone: Where were you? You missed a great rehersal.
- Cleo: Yeah. Check out our new trick! [Cleo and T-Bone show him a move which resembles them flipping] TA-DA!
- Clifford: Mm-hmm.
- Cleo: [after flipping] Okay. Spit it out.
- Clifford: I'm going home.
- T-Bone: We are all going after we win the contest tommorow. Right?
- Clifford: No, I'm going home now.
- Cleo,T-Bone: WHAT!?
- Cleo: Clifford? What about the contest and the...life time supply of Tummy Yummies, and helping Emily Elizabeth?
- Get ready for Clifford's Biggest, Reddest, Most Amazing Movie!