Cops & Robbersons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cops & Robbersons is a 1994 family-comedy film in which a counterfeiter with a habit of "eliminating" the competition moves in next door to the Robbersons. Two cops move in with the Robbersons for a stakeout.
- Directed by Michael Ritchie. Written by Bernie Somers.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Don't ever throw a cat on me again.
- Norman: Do you know what smoking does to you? It stunts your growth, it yellows your teeth and blackens your lungs. Is that what you want? To be a yellow-toothed midget with lung cancer?
- Kevin: I'm keeping my options open.
- Jake: You arrested a waiter?
- Norman: Jake, he was rude.
- Jake: Norman, you can't arrest people for being rude. If you could, all of New York City would be on Death Row.
- Chevy Chase - Norman Robberson
- Jack Palance - Jake Stone
- Dianne Wiest - Helen Robberson
- Robert Davi - Osborn
- David Barry Gray - Tony Moore
- Jason James Richter - Kevin Robberson
- Fay Masterson - Cindy Robberson
- Miko Hughes - Billy Robberson
- Richard Romanus - Fred Lutz
- Sal Landi - Jerry Callahan
- Jack Kehler - Caniff