Coraline is a 2010 American stop-motion 3-D horror-fantasy film based on Neil Gaiman's 2002 novel of the same name about a young girl who finds a secret door into another world, which at first seems to be a much better version of her life, but things soon turn dangerous.
- [To Wybie] "And I don't like being stalked! -Not by psycho-nerds, or their cats!"
- "I almost fell down a well yesterday, Mom. I could have DIED."
- "I can't believe it! You and Dad get paid to write about plants, and you hate dirt."
- "You are NOT my mother."
- EVIL WITCH!! I'M NOT SCARED!!
- [Singing] Oh my twitchy witchy girl, i think you are so nice. I give you bowls of porridge and I give you bowls of ice... cream. I give you lots of kisses, I give you lots of hugs, but I never give you sandwiches with grease and worms and mung...beans."
- I thought we'd play a game!
- I'll give you to the count of three. One... Two... THREE!
- Coraline, how dare you disobey your mother?!
- Now you're going to stay here forever.
- [last lines] DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME! I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU!
- Cat: You probably think this world is a dream come true... but you're wrong.
- Octopus Toy: Yeah! I wanna hug your face!
- Sweet Ghost Girl: Be clever, Miss. Even if you win, she'll never let you go.
- Coraline: I almost fell down a well yesterday, Mom.
- Mother: [unconcerned] Uh-huh.
- Coraline: I would've died.
- Mother: That's nice.
- Mr. Bobinsky: Caroline, wait! The mice asked me to give you message.
- Coraline: The jumping mice?
- Mr. Bobinsky: They are saying, "Do not go through little door." Do you know such a thing?
- Coraline: The one behind the wallpaper? But it's all bricked up.
- Mr. Bobinsky: Ah. So sorry, is nothing. Sometimes mice are little mixed up. They even get your name wrong, you know? They call you "Coraline" instead of "Caroline." Not "Caroline" at all! Maybe I work them too hard.
- Spink: Ready to break a leg, Miriam?
- Forcible: Our lives for the theatre, April!
- Forcible: What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason!
- Spink: How infinite in faculty! In form and moving, how express and admirable!
- Forcible: In action, like an angel!
- Spink: In apprehension, how like a god!
- Forcible: The beauty of the world!
- Spink: The paragon of animals!
- Coraline: [about the Other Mother] Why does she want me?
- Cat: She wants something to love, I think... something that isn't her. [pauses] Or maybe she'd just love something to eat.
- Coraline: Eat? That's ridiculous, mothers don't eat... daughters.
- Cat: I don't know. How do you taste? [chuckles]
- Wybie: The [tilts his head] Cat? Uh, okay, I'll just tell Grandma [hops over Coraline's bed and heads for the exit] that you couldn't find the doll...
- Coraline: You're NOT LISTENING TO ME!
- Wybie: That's 'cause you're... CRAZY! Aahhh! [almost gets hit with a shoe]
- Coraline: You creep!
- Wybie: CRAZY! [hops on motorcycle and speeds off]
- Coraline: CRAZY?! YOU'RE THE JERKWAD THAT GAVE ME THE DOLL!!
- Coraline: Why steal this? (Coraline can be look the ghost eye of stone on garden) Wow! (They can be see first ghost eye on red mobile driver) This must be it!
(Mantis turn on the engine as glove hand other father piano turn into the pumpkin coraline can be see bright)
- Other Father: Sorry.
(Other father control glove hand start engine on mantis to the smash attacking coraline as she jump away)
- Other Father: So sorry. Mother making me. Don't wanna hurt you!
(Mantis smash down the bridge break apart other father break the glove hand free the left hand and break the mobile drive to grab it)
- Other Father: (Last Word) TAKE IT!
(Coraline rush to get first ghost eye mobile driver and other father mantis was fall into the water and garden turn the stone)
- First Ghost Boy: Bless you, miss. You found me! But there's two eyes still lost.
- Coraline: Don't worry. I'm getting the hang of it.
(Coraline pick up the flashlight to search a finding ghost eye as they can be see up there dog turn bat senstive as they turn on the light coraline climb the stage and look to second ghost eye inside the candy as they can see it throw in there as coraline put the flashlight in purse and she grab her out the taffy hand as coraline open the hand can be see the second ghost eye pearl)
- Coraline: The pearl.
(Coraline to take it but she grab her as coraline screaming taffy monster come out the candy)
- Other Taffy Monster: Thief! Give it back! Give it back! Thief!
- Other Spink Monster: Give it back!
- Other Taffy Monster: Thief! Give it back! Thief! Thief! Give it back! Thief!
(Coraline get a flashlight to wake bat senstive dog up)
- Other Forcible: Give it back! Thief!
- Other Spink: Give it back! Thief!
(Coraline throw the flashlight and wake bat senstive dog and flying wing to attack her)
- Other Taffy Monster: Thief! Stop! Stop! Thief!
(Coraline dodge and bat senstive dog flying through and destory taffy monster)
- Other Taffy Forcible: (Last Word) Thief! Stop!
(Coraline got a second ghost eye and free the hand as taffy monster was fall the stage and stone again)
- Tall Ghost Girl: Hurry on, girl. Her web is unwinding.
- Other Bobinsky: You think winning game is good thing? You'll just go home and be bored and neglected, same as always. Stay here with us. We will listen to you and laugh with you. If you stay here, you can have whatever you want. Always!
- Coraline: You don't get it, do you?
- Other Bobinsky: I don't understand.
- Coraline: Of course you don't understand. You're just a copy she made of the real Mr. B.
- Other Bobinsky: (Last Word) Not even that anymore.
(Coraline can be see the cat and she caught mouse on last ghost ball)
- Cat: I think I mentioned that I don't like rats at the best of times.
- Coraline: I think you might have said something like that.
- Cat: It looked like you need this one, however.
- Coraline: Thank you.
(Coraline pick it up on the last ghost eye turn the stone of other house and world)
- Coraline: I'm heading inside. I still have to find my parents.
(Full eye button moon was last and now they have breaking apart other world falling and destruction and the other world was falling apart)
- Coraline: Come on, quickly!
(Cat jump on the purse and coraline rush heading back inside the other house and they slim the door)
- Other Mother: So...you're back. And you brought vermin with you.
- Coraline: No I brought a friend.
- Other Mother: You know I love you.
- Coraline: Well you have a very funny way of showing it.
- Other Mother: So where are they? The ghost eyes?
- Coraline: Hold on. We aren't finished yet. Are we?
- Other Mother: No, I suppose not. After all, you still need to find your old parents, don't you? Too bad you won't have this.
(Other mother throw the ghost eye and melt him on the fire place)
- Sweet Ghost Girl: Be clever, miss. Even if you win, she'll never let you go!
- Coraline: I already know where you've hidden them.
- Other Mother: Well, produce them.
- Coraline: They're behind that door.
- Other Mother: Oh, they are, are they?
- Coraline" Go on. Open it. They'll be there, all right.
- Other Mother: You're wrong, Coraline. They aren't there. Now,you're going to stay here for ever.
- Coraline: No....I'm....NOT! [throws cat at the Other Mother]
- Other Mother: NO! YOU HORRIBLE CHEATING GIRL!
(Other living room spiral into the spider web room as coraline fall on the spider web as cat jump on the little door as other mother jump down as coraline climb the web and escape)
- Other Mother: NO! Where are you? You selfish brat!
(Coraline pull purse and wingle the web as she try to chase her and coraline reach the little door and close it)
- Other Mother: You dare disobey your mother?!
- Coraline: Please shut it!
(Coraline shut the little door and other mother hand cut down and coraline they lock the little door)
- Other Mother: (Screaming and last words) DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME! I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU!
(Coraline made it out the real world and lock the door and bang it was stop for own good as they can be look on the purse as the snowglobe was missing they can look as the snowglobe was destory water drip and fall)
- Be Careful What You Wish For.
- An Adventure Too Weird For Words.
- Oh. My. God.
- Dakota Fanning as Coraline Jones (voice)
- Teri Hatcher as Mother/Other Mother (voice)
- John Hodgman as Father/Other Father (voice)
- Robert Bailey Jr. as Wyborne "Wybie" Lovat (voice)
- Keith David as The Cat
- Ian McShane as Mr. Bobinsky/Other Bobinsky (voice)
- Jennifer Saunders as Miss April Spink/Other Spink (voice)
- Dawn French as Miss Miriam Forcible/Other Forcible (voice)