Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corbin Bleu Reivers (born February 21, 1989, in Brooklyn, New York), primarily known as Corbin Bleu, is an American actor, model, dancer and vocalist, he has acted in High School Musical, Flight 29 Down, Hannah Montana, The Beautiful Life .
- I started about five years ago when I did a hospital visit and was shocked at what a huge difference the [Starlight Children's Foundation] makes for not only these children but also their families, who are also affected. I consider family one of the most important aspects of life, because at the end of the day your family is who is always going to be there for you. When it comes to these children, their family is all they have because some of them never get to leave the hospital.
Tigerbeat interview (2006)
- "Out of character" in Tigerbeat magazine (August 2006)
- I'm a very outgoing person. I'm always happy, I'm one of those people who are always smiling. If somebody described me to somebody else, they'd say the kid with the curly hair with the big smile on his face. I get along with everybody.
- I mean, to see somebody else when they put so much work into whatever they do... that inspires me. My dad, he does that very much so. An actor that I really look up to is Johnny Depp. The amount of work that he puts into his stuff, he is such an amazing actor I think!
- Everyone feels embarrassed, but when you laugh it off, it's fine.
- The Internet isn't my thing. I so much rather talk on the phone.
- If I'm in a bad mood, my thing is I go clean! That's what relaxes me! I go and clean everything.
- I especially like girls who know how to share the conversation, and not just talk about themselves. I think a movie, followed by dinner is a perfect first date. For a romantic date — ice skating.