Crazy Cruise is a 1942 Warner Bros. cartoon in the Merrie Melodies series. It was directed by Tex Avery and Bob Clampett, whose names do not appear on the surviving print of the cartoon. Because Tex left the studio in September 1941 before production was completed (it was the last he worked on), Clampett finished it, and both names were officially left off the credits. The only credits given are the story by Michael Maltese, animation by Rod Scribner, and musical direction by Carl Stalling.
- Narrator: Deep in the heart of the African jungle, we come upon a treaturous flower that devours all insect life in its reach: The eatimus abuccus. [A buzzing bee appears] Here comes another victim. An unsuspecting little bumble bee. Oh, poor little bee.
- Eatimus Abuccus: [eats bee and spits it out] OUCH!
- Narrator: Ah, here are some cute little baby rabbits who have wandered away from their mother. But wait. WHAT'S THIS?! A VULTURE ABOUT TO POUNCE!
- [A stereotypical Japanese vulture appears in the sky]
- Narrator: ...on these poor defenseless little rabbits.
- [The rabbits hop into a patch of grass and set up an anti-aircraft gun; one of them morphs into a certain better-known and familiar rabbit, Bugs Bunny!]
- Bugs Bunny: Eh, thumbs up, doc! Thumbs up!
- Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny / Tobacco Bug / The Captain / Sphinx / Eatimus Abuccus / Native / Giant Cannibal. (uncredited)
- Robert C. Bruce as Narrator. (uncredited)