Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Steven Caple Jr. Written by Juel Taylor and Sylvester Stallone.
The Legacy Continues.taglines
- [to Rocky] Because of you, I lose everything. Country. Respect. Wife. You ever see stray dogs in the Ukraine? They go for days without food. People spit on them, they are nothing. No home. Only will to survive... to fight. I have son. All he knows... [raises his fists] is this. My son will break your boy.
- [Rocky and Donnie argue over the Dragos' challenge]
- Adonis "Donnie" Johnson Creed: I got to take the fight.
- Rocky Balboa: Why?
- Donnie: These dudes killed my pops. Now they’re parading around, talking shit. I can’t let that slide. I’m the champ, right?
- Rocky: Yeah.
- Donnie: So I ain’t got a choice.
- Rocky: Choice? That’s the same thing your father said, and he died right here, in my hands. Look what his choice put your mother through. You don’t want to really bring all that stuff up again, do you, kid?
- Donnie: I thought you would get it. If I don’t take this fight, I got to live with it right now.
- Rocky: That kid was raised in hate, you know what I’m talking about? You weren’t. Don’t do it.
- Donnie: But you did.
- Rocky: It’s different.
- Donnie: It was different?
- Rocky: A lot different. I was supposed to be in there with Drago that night and not your father, and I could’ve thrown in the towel, but I didn’t. And I got to live with that. And when I did get in that ring, that guy broke things in me that ain’t never been fixed. It’s not worth it. Not at all. Why do you want to fight?
- Donnie: What are you talking about? I just told you why.
- Rocky: No, you didn’t, Donnie. Why do you want to fight? I get why they want to fight you. I know what they’re fighting for. What about you? Listen to me, you got everything to lose. He’s got nothing to lose. When a fighter ain’t got nothing to lose, he’s dangerous!
- Donnie: I'm dangerous!!
- Adonis "Donnie" Johnson Creed: Ma, um, that fight, between me and Ivan Drago’s son, I’m going to take it.
- Mary Anne Creed: Okay.
- Donnie: That’s it?
- Mary Anne: What else is there to say?
- Donnie: So, that doesn’t bother you?
- Mary Anne: Oh, you think this doesn’t bother me? You’re a grown man. It doesn’t matter what I or anyone else thinks. You want to fight this man, that’s your business. You don’t need my blessings. You clearly don’t have Rocky’s.
- Donnie: Rocky don’t get it. It wasn’t his dad. It changed my life. Your life. You’re telling me you don’t miss him?
- Mary Anne: Excuse me? Do not try to make this about me, and don’t pretend that it’s about your father. You became the world champion without him.
- Donnie: Then why don’t I feel like it?
- Mary Anne: If your father was here, he would tell you he didn’t feel like it either. But he’s not. I just hope you’ll be here for your child.
- [Viktor Drago storms out of a private dinner somewhere in Russia hosted by Ivan Drago's old benefactors upon seeing his mother Ludmilla. Ivan follows him]
- Ivan Drago: Viktor, all of these people are here for us. For you -
- Viktor Drago: [as he paces] These people???! They're the ones who ran you out! Why are we here?
- Ivan: To build a future!
- Viktor: I don't even know that woman. She may as well be a stranger. She left you!
- Ivan: Viktor-
- Viktor: They all did! Abandoned you, shamed you-
- Ivan: [cuts off Viktor] I LOST! I lost... [points finger at Viktor] but you will not.
- [Rocky has brought Adonis to a desert training camp, and Adonis is curious]
- Adonis Creed: You gotta be messing with me right?
- Rocky Balboa: Heard this is a place where fighters go, to start over, to get reborn.
- Little Duke Evers: What took you all so long? Had some wild shit.
- Creed: Yeah looks like hell to me.
- Rocky: 'Cause you're going back to hell. Might as well get used to it. Let's go.
- Michael B. Jordan – Adonis "Donnie" Johnson Creed
- Sylvester Stallone – Rocky Balboa
- Tessa Thompson – Bianca Taylor
- Phylicia Rashad – Mary Anne Creed
- Dolph Lundgren – Ivan Drago
- Florian Munteanu – Viktor Drago
- The Legend Becomes Stronger.
- The Legacy Continues.
- East vs. West
- Two Coaches. Two Fighters. One Showdown.