Criss Cross is a 1949 film about an armored truck driver and his lovely ex-wife who conspire with a gang to have his own truck robbed on the route.
When you Double-Cross a Double-Crosser...IT'S A CRISS-CROSS!(taglines)
- Directed by Robert Siodmak. Written by Daniel Fuchs, based on the novel Criss Cross by Don Tracy.
Detective Lieutenant Pete Ramirez
- I should have been a better friend. I shoulda stopped you. I shoulda grabbed you by the neck, I shoulda kicked your teeth in. I'm sorry, Steve.
- Steve Thompson: She's all right, she's just young.
- Mrs. Thompson of Anna: Huh! Some ways, she knows more than Einstein.
- When you Double-Cross a Double-Crosser...IT'S A CRISS-CROSS!
- They played it with BULLETS!