Criss Cross (1949 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
When you Double-Cross a Double-Crosser...IT'S A CRISS-CROSS!(taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- A man eats an apple. He gets a piece of the core stuck between his teeth. He tries to work it out with some cellophane from a cigarette pack. What happens? The cellophane gets stuck in there too. Anna? What was the use. I knew that somehow I'd wind up seeing her that night.
Detective Lieutenant Pete Ramirez
- I should have been a better friend. I shoulda stopped you. I shoulda grabbed you by the neck, I shoulda kicked your teeth in. I'm sorry, Steve.
- Steve Thompson: She's all right, she's just young.
- Mrs. Thompson: Huh! Some ways, she knows more than Einstein.
- Steve Thompson: I take my hat off to you.
- Anna Dundee: Yeah... yeah, I'm a prize.
- Steve Thompson: Tramp.
- Anna Dundee: Tell me all about it.
- Steve Thompson: Tramp! Cheap little no good tramp!
- [gets up to leave]
- Anna Dundee: Stick around. You make it all so nice and sad.
- When you Double-Cross a Double-Crosser...IT'S A CRISS-CROSS!
- They played it with BULLETS!
- Burt Lancaster - Steve Thompson
- Yvonne DeCarlo - Anna Dundee
- Dan Duryea - Slim Dundee
- Stephen McNally - Det. Lt. Ramirez
- Esy Morales - Orchestra Leader
- Tom Pedi - Vincent
- Percy Helton - Frank
- Alan Napier - Finchley
- Robert Osterloh - Mr. Nelson
- Griff Barnett - Pop
- Meg Randall - Helen
- Richard Long - Slade Thompson
- Joan Miller - The Lush
- Edna Holland - Mrs. Thompson
- John Doucette - Walt