Jump to navigation Jump to search
Critters 4 is a 1992 film about a race of aliens that attack the crew of a space station.
- Directed by Rupert Harvey. Written by David J. Schow.
In Space... They Love to Hear You Scream! (taglines)
- Like my ex-wife. Anything I say, she does the opposite.
- Ethan: I guess Rick's had a little too much coffee again?
- Al Bert: Rick has got a bug up his butt. See. He's gone and discovered himself a magnetic space anomaly. And he's gotten stiff in the jock.
- Rick: It's rust.
- Ethan: Magnify times four, please.
- Rick: Now it's great big rust.
- Al Bert: Nuclear core is reading just shy of the red. Nearly to alert.
- Rick: Radiation?
- Al Bert: Negative. It looks more like natural decay. I'd give her about a month before we all glow in the dark.
- Bernie: Don't kid about shit like that. Just show me where the pharmacy is.
- Al Bert: What's the matter? Feeling a little bit under the weather there Bernie?
- Charlie: Well, uh, that means everybody I know is.
- Bernie: They're dead. They're toast. They're history.
- Al Bert: Rick and Bernie are dead. For all I know we may have been infected by some alien germ. So unless anyone else has another suggestion, I propose that we just hole up here and wait for them to come rescue us. They will be here any minute.
- Ethan: Yeah. If we don't blow up first.
- Ethan: What do these things look like?
- Charlie: What do they look like?
- Ethan: Yeah.
- Charlie: You ever see a piranha?
- Ethan: It's a fish, right?
- Charlie: That's right. They look nothing like a piranha. But they're hungry like a piranha.
- In Space... They Love to Hear You Scream!
- Don Keith Opper — Charlie McFadden
- Terrence Mann — Ug/Counselor Tetra
- Angela Bassett — Fran
- Brad Dourif — Al Bert
- Anne Ramsay — Dr. McCormick
- Paul Whitthorne — Ethan
- Anders Hove — Rick
- Eric DaRe — Bernie
- Martine Beswick — the voice of Angela
- Critters 4 quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Critters 4 at Rotten Tomatoes
- Critters 4 at Allmovie