Jump to navigation Jump to search
From the Australian Outback to New York City, Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee is about to survive in a different kind of Jungle. (taglines)
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee
- [to a New York driver] Get on the right side of the road you pelican!
- No wonder you have so many accidents around here, the steering wheels on the wrong side of the car!
- [sings in the bathtub] If I give my heart to you... [pause] then I'll have none and you'll have two.
- [singing] Up North in the Never-Never / Where the land is harsh and bare / Lives a mighty hunter named Mick Dundee /Who can dance like Fred Astaire!
- Well, you see, Aborigines don't own the land.They belong to it. It's like their mother. See those rocks? Been standing there for 600 million years. Still be there when you and I are gone. So arguing over who owns them is like two fleas arguing over who owns the dog they live on.
- It's for washing your backside, right?
- [honks horn and yells to water buffalo] "Get out of the way dopey!"
- [Dundee is threatened by a mugger with a switchblade ]
- Sue Charlton: Mick, give him your wallet.
- Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: What for?
- Sue Charlton: He's got a knife.
- Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: [chuckling] That's not a knife. [draws a large Bowie knife] That's a knife.
- [Dundee slashes the teen mugger's jacket. He and his friends run away]
- Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Just kids having fun. You alright?
- Sue Charlton: I'm always all right when I'm with you Dundee.
- Richard Mason: New York City, Mr. Dundee. Home to seven million people.
- Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: That's incredible. Imagine seven million people all wanting to live together. Yeah, New York must be the friendliest place on earth.
- Neville Bell: Oh no, you can't take my photograph.
- Sue Charlton: Oh, I'm sorry, you believe it will take your spirit away.
- Neville Bell: No, you got lens-cap on it.
- Sue Charlton: That croc would have eaten me alive.
- Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Oh well, I wouldn't hold that against him. [The] thought crossed my mind once or twice.
- From the Australian Outback to New York City, Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee is about to survive in a different kind of Jungle.
- He's survived the most hostile and primitive land known to man. Now all he's got to do is make it through a week in New York.
- There's a little of him in all of us.
- The Wizard of Auz hits The Big Apple!
- Paul Hogan - Michael J. 'Crocodile' Dundee
- Linda Kozlowski - Sue Charlton
- John Meillon - Walter Reilly
- David Gulpilil - Neville Bell
- Steve Rackman - Donk
- Gerry Skilton - Nugget
- Terry Gill - Duffy
- Peter Turnbull - Trevor
- Christine Totos - Rosita
- Graham 'Grace' Walker - Angelo
- Mark Blum - Richard Mason
- Michael Lombard -Sam Charlton
- Caitlin Clarke - Simone