Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles
Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles (also known as Crocodile Dundee 3) is a 2001 Australian-American comedy film, directed by Simon Wincer and starring Paul Hogan. It is the sequel| to the 1988 film "Crocodile" Dundee II and the 1986 film Crocodile" Dundee and the third film of the series.
Mick "Crocodile" Dundee
- Now, you pick out what you want on that menu there. Then you yell it out into that box. Then in 2 minutes, you're scoffing it down, without even getting out of the car.
- Do people like rats here?
- Mick "Crocodile" Dundee: [just before leaving curator's office, he notices a painting] Who painted this?
- Curator: Pablo Picasso.
- Mick "Crocodile" Dundee: I'm a drinkin' man myself, but I've never been *that* wasted.
- The Wendy's Girl: Welcome to Wendy's. How may I help you?
- Mick "Crocodile" Dundee: Good evening, Wendy!
- Miss Mathis: Your son says that you're a hunter, and that you hunt and kill crocodiles.
- Mick "Crocodile" Dundee: Aw, geez he should know better than that, Crocodiles are protected. I don't kill them, I catch them alive.
- Miss Mathis: [amazed] Oh!
- Mick "Crocodile" Dundee: Don't you worry. There'll be no more fibs.
- Sue Charleton: So did he behave?
- Mick "Crocodile" Dundee: Oh, yeah he was no trouble.
- Sue Charleton: Not you. I was talking to Mikey!
- He heard there was wildlife in L.A. He didn't know how wild.
- Paul Hogan - Michael "Crocodile" Dundee
- Linda Kozlowski - Sue Charlton
- Jere Burns - Arnan Rothman
- Jonathan Banks - Molis Drubnik
- Alec Wilson - Jacko
- Gerry Skilton as Nugget O'Cass
- Steve Rackman - Donk
- Serge Cockburn - Michael "Mikey" Dundee
- Aida Turturro - Jean Ferraro
- Paul Rodriguez - Diego
- Kaitlin Hopkins - Miss Mathis
- George Hamilton - the Coffee Colonic Guy
- Mike Tyson - Mike, the Man Meditating in Park
- Matt Winston - the limo driver