Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is high school. Nothing is for real.
- You can't convince us if you can't convince yourself.
- What's that supposed to mean? 'Be careful what you wish for?'
- I think our original hoax... the mass e-mail.. was read by the person who murdered that girl.
- You wanted me to believe that you were off-campus.
- Whenever someone lies, they normally have a tell.
- You don't really think the angry homophobe thing is fooling anyone, do you?
- From the moment we met... you planned it. The whole thing.
- It's like you're playing checkers. And I'm playing chess.
- It's a lying game. The object: Avoid suspicion. Manipulate your friends. Eliminate your enemies.
- It's a small school. Word spreads fast.
- We're going to create a killer.
- Some townie was screwing the wrong guy.
- Honestly, Owen, even if that were true... who would believe you?
- You're too quick to judge.
- Why don't we play the game with school? We're the wolves, they're the sheep.
- You Lie... You Die!
- Nobody believes a liar...even when they're telling the truth.
- It's High School... Nothing Is Real.
- At Westlakes High, There's A New Game. Avoid Suspicion. Manipulate Your Friends. Eliminate Your Enemies.
- When does a lie become the truth?
- Julian Morris - Owen Matthews
- Lindy Booth - Dodger Allen
- Jon Bon Jovi - Rich Walker
- Jared Padalecki - Tom Jordan
- Kristy Wu - Regina
- Sandra McCoy - Mercedes
- Paul James - Lewis
- Jesse Janzen - Randall
- Ethan Cohn - Graham
- Gary Cole - Mr. Matthews
- Anna Deavere Smith - Headmaster Tinsley
- Erica Yates - Becky