Cry Wolf is a 2005 horror/slasher murder mystery about the spreading of an online rumor that a serial killer called "The Wolf" committed a recent murder and is planning to strike again.
- Directed by Jeff Wadlow. Written by Jeff Wadlow and Beau Bauman.
- This is high school. Nothing is for real.
- You can't convince us if you can't convince yourself.
- What's that supposed to mean? 'Be careful what you wish for?'
- I think our original hoax... the mass e-mail.. was read by the person who murdered that girl.
- You wanted me to believe that you were off-campus.
- Whenever someone lies, they normally have a tell.
- You don't really think the angry homophobe thing is fooling anyone, do you?
- From the moment we met... you planned it. The whole thing.
- It's like you're playing checkers. And I'm playing chess.
- It's a lying game. The object: Avoid suspicion. Manipulate your friends. Eliminate your enemies.
- It's a small school. Word spreads fast.
- We're going to create a killer.
- Some townie was screwing the wrong guy.
- Honestly, Owen, even if that were true... who would believe you?
- You're too quick to judge.
- Nobody believes a liar...even when they're telling the truth.
- It's High School... Nothing Is Real.
- At Westlakes High, There's A New Game. Avoid Suspicion. Manipulate Your Friends. Eliminate Your Enemies.