Curious George (film)
- Directed by Matthew O'Callaghan. Written by Ken Kaufman.
- You don't give a monkey a latte!
- Who leaves eight open cans of paint lying around?
- George, what did you do?
- What am I doing? This isn't a movie, it's real!
- It is the same hat! And the same monkey! You followed me all the way from Africa? To play Peekaboo?
- Junior was right. There is a parking problem in the city!
- Do yourself a favor, you're gonna want to put the cucumbers back on.
- Clovis: [seeing the three-inch idol] Ted, I'm not one to judge. But hasn't its size been exaggerated just a wee bit?
- Cab Driver: There's no screaming in cabs!
- Cab Driver: Where you headed, Yellow?
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: Bloomsberry Museum, and I'll give you an extra ten if you don't call me "Yellow", okay?
- Cab Driver: Sure thing, Sunshine.
- Kids: George, is.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: Okay, his name is...
[Sees George Washington statue.]
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: Washington! His name's Washington.
- Kid 3: That's a dumb name!
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: Okay, then call him George! Are you happy?
- Kids: All right.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: His magnificent idol looks like it came out of a cereal box!
- Junior: Wow. That must be a huge box of cereal.
- Clovis: That's a lot of yellow for one man.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: I thought you were colour-blind.
- Clovis: I can see that!
- Miss Plushbottom: [singing] You are fired!
- Painter #1: She fired us in song.
- Painter #2: But it still hurt.
- Mr. Bloomsberry: I knew you wouldn't let me down.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: I had to admit I came pretty close.
- Mr. Bloomsberry: Oh, no. I'm so proud of you. You're like the son I never had.
- Junior: Father, I'm your son. Remember?
- Mr. Bloomsberry: Well, yes. But I had you.
- Ivan: [with a thick Russian accent] If I find a pet, you are evicted.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: E-what-ed?
- Ivan: [enunciating] E-vic-ted.
LeapFrog: The Talking Words Factory
- Newscaster: Are you at home right now, thinking to yourself? My dad is the best dad in the whole wide world?
- Tad: Oh, yes, he is.
- Newscaster: Wouldn't you like everyone to know that your dad is the best dad in the whole wide world?
- Tad: You bet!
- Newscaster: Then enter the my dad is the best dad in the whole wid world contest!
- Tad: Okay!
- Newscaster: Just fill the form in today's newspaper and send into my 6 PM this evening!
- Tad: T-A-D. Hmm. I know my letters, but making words is a whole lot harder. Lily, will you help me with this?
- Lily: I can figure out most of the words, but for something this important, we better get Leap!
- Leap: Well, when I was learning how to read and write, Dad took me to Talking Word Factory and taught me all about putting letters together to make words.
- Tad: Yeah, but Dad can't know, beacause, well, the contest is a surprise.
- Leap: Leave it to me.
Pokémon Gotta Dance!
- Jessie: A wise answer.
- James: And that would be my choice.
- Meowth: Showtime! Yeah!
- Will Ferrell as Ted (The Man in the Yellow Hat)
- Frank Welker as Curious George
- Drew Barrymore as Maggie Dunlop
- Dick Van Dyke as Mr. Bloomsberry
- David Cross as Junior
- Eugene Levy as Clovis
- Joan Plowright as Ms. Plushbottom
- Ed O' Ross as Ivan
- Michael Chinyamurindi as Edu