Curucu, Beast of the Amazon
Curucu, Beast of the Amazon is a 1956 film about an expedition up the Amazon River to find out why the plantation workers have left their work in panic, allegedly because of attacks from Curucu, a monster who is said to live up the river where no white man has ever been before.
- Directed and written by Curt Siodmak.
- Rock Dean: We've got to go over to them. Come on Andre.
- Dr. Andrea Romar: Me? Why?
- Actually filmed in the Amazon Jungle in spectacular Eastman Color!
- THRILLS NEVER BEFORE SEEN ON THE SCREEN!
- SEE: VOO-DOO RITES OF HEAD-SHRINKING TRIBES!
- Like nothing your eyes have ever seen before!
- John Bromfield — Rock Dean
- Beverly Garland — Dr. Andrea Romar
- Tom Payne — Tumpanico
- Harvey Chalk — Father Flaviano
- Larri Thomas — Vivian, the dancer
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|