"Dame" is a female noble title equivalent to "sir" for knights.
Dame may also refer to:
- "Dame", a 1996 song by Luis Miguel from his album Nada Es Igual
- "Dame", a 2007 song by RBD from their album Celestial
- Delhi Airport Metro Express, an express line of Delhi Metro network.
- A pantomime dame
- A title of respect for certain Benedictine nuns equivalent to the male "Dom"
- An old word for the game pieces in the game of draughts (British English) or checkers (American English)
Dames may refer to:
- Dames, a 1934 Warner Bros. musical comedy film directed by Ray Enright with dance numbers created by Busby Berkeley
Damës may refer to:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.