Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This scientist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Just as vision is inseparable from our spiritual intelligence, our capacity to handle ambiguity, uncertainty, and complexity is bound up with our emotional intelligence.
- Danah Zohar (1997) Using the New Science to Rethink How We Structure and Lead Organizations. p. 14.
- Organizational theory is based on a culture's answers to questions about the self.
- Danah Zohar (1997), Using the New Science to Rethink How We Structure and Lead Organizations. p. 96; cited in: Kathleen Manning (2013), Organizational Theory in Higher Education. p. 182.
Quotes about Danah Zohar
- Zohar and Marshall (2001) describe three aspects of intelligence. The first intelligence is the intellectual or rational intelligence (IQ), which would be the intelligence used "to solve logical or strategic problems". The second intelligence is emotional intelligence (EQ), a "basic requirement for the effective use of IQ". The third intelligence is spiritual intelligence (SQ), which is the "necessary foundation for the effective functioning of both IQ and EQ". Spiritual intelligence can be described as conscience.
- Charles E. Bonner (2009) From Coercive to Spiritual: What Style of Leadership is Prevalent in K--12 Public Schools? Drexel University. p. 65-66.